SHEIN - reviews

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They keep having free shipping with no minimum spend this week, I have been rinsing it like nobody’s business! I’ve found the stationary items are absolutely brilliant, you can get pop up birthday cards that are just amazing!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just realised for orders over £160 they charge a crazy handling fee of £30-£60 … so if you’ve spent that much you need to do two orders! You can untick half the items, check out then it leaves the rest in the basket so you just split it!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did my first shein order recently (I've let the kids order fidgets previously) and just came to say wow the birthday skin primer in pink is amazing. I've spent ££ on primers in my time and this is my favourite, really nice packaging too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve always been a shein fan but I recently did a cider order and I think the quality is much better!

Reactions: 2
I prefer Temu! Free shopping after £10

and their returns is free and often they refund you without you having to return the item.

only positive thing about shein is their vouchers with discounts, temu’s isnt as good