Shauna Raff Shauna’s getting played because James is at home gettin laid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t matter what your opinion is on her but for it to be known that he cheats flat out and is more than likely still at it makes me sick to my stomach. Silly girl for staying with him if that’s the case but he deffo thinks he’s gods gift

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t matter what your opinion is on her but for it to be known that he cheats flat out and is more than likely still at it makes me sick to my stomach. Silly girl for staying with him if that’s the case but he deffo thinks he’s gods gift
He's an arrogant hole.

Reactions: 4
He is so arrogant it's shocking! Its like do you not know who I am sort of thing, like you should worship me like nah! My friend is going with one the armagh boys and I was on a night out with them and he was chancing me all night and I was like cop on I'm engaged and he was like so am I but sure its only a ring on your finger i want to take you home with me🙈 like nah she has no self respect. Sickening thing is the majority of county boys are cheating and their girlfriends know and just turn a blind eye to it 🙈

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
He is so arrogant it's shocking! Its like do you not know who I am sort of thing, like you should worship me like nah! My friend is going with one the armagh boys and I was on a night out with them and he was chancing me all night and I was like cop on I'm engaged and he was like so am I but sure its only a ring on your finger i want to take you home with me🙈 like nah she has no self respect. Sickening thing is the majority of county boys are cheating and their girlfriends know and just turn a blind eye to it 🙈
Was this when Shauna was in London? For he did take someone home that night and I’m sure she knows and isn’t one bit bothered! He is very brass about it isn’t he, I thought he’d be a bit more discreet.

So true, the girlfriends don’t care, it’s all so very sad! Sure one of JM pals was caught in bed with another beur by his fiancé (then girlfriend) at a hotel they were staying at! I’m sure it was for a football award or a dinner dance, all his friends told her not to go in as they knew and he was riding someone else! She has a child with him now, all fools!
Anyway JM has always been a bad smellso from school days, some things never change.

Was this when Shauna was in London? For he did take someone home that night and I’m sure she knows and isn’t one bit bothered! He is very brass about it isn’t he, I thought he’d be a bit more discreet.

So true, the girlfriends don’t care, it’s all so very sad! Sure one of JM pals was caught in bed with another beur by his fiancé (then girlfriend) at a hotel they were staying at! I’m sure it was for a football award or a dinner dance, all his friends told her not to go in as they knew and he was riding someone else! She has a child with him now, all fools!
Anyway JM has always been a bad smellso from school days, some things never change.
heard about this story about the football awards, mad behaviour

Reactions: 1
I heard he was cheating on her again last weekend, he usually went on his sprees with a uni mate from a well known Ulster football team who would do the same to his stunning girlfriend he’s not allowed out with him anymore but still doing it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😖😂

Oh dear god 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
[/]

would this be a Kilcoo player with the initials JJ by any chance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I heard he was cheating on her again last weekend, he usually went on his sprees with a uni mate from a well known Ulster football team who would do the same to his stunning girlfriend he’s not allowed out with him anymore but still doing it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😖😂

Oh dear god 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
[/]

would this be a Kilcoo player with the initials JJ by any chance 😂
Came here to read for I didn’t realise Shauna was still with that waster! He was out and all over a friend of a friend a lock of weeks ago!!

@happybunny19 has to be! I heard about this too and his fiancé took awful sick after it but is still with him & has a chile. I’d be local to Kilcoo, hear all about the Kilcoo fellas cheating on their partners in the town.
Girls I know from Kilcoo say they’d never touch the local fellas with a barge pole! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Crazy to see so many footballers two timing & getting away with it / their partners not caring

Last edited:
I’d be local too. And it’s unreal what they all be at.

I don’t know what any girl would want to be with a lad that openly goes around and does what they want.
Feel sorry for Shauna, seems like a lovely girl.

I’d be local too. And it’s unreal what they all be at.

I don’t know what any girl would want to be with a lad that openly goes around and does what they want.
Feel sorry for Shauna, seems like a lovely girl.
I genuinely feel for the girl. She’s literally putting up with shite man syndrome week in, week out. How is she doing it? Her mental health must be down the drain

when you’re committed that much to the WAG life, you’ll happily marry a serial cheater 😂👌🏼
I’m delighted my family moved us out of newry and into Newcastle, no such notions of men here (unless from kilcoo) so many girls fell into this trap don’t they

Anyone the ☕ on what happened with her and Maeve?
I was wondering the same but what the hell, she moved on to do this new thing called “style by Shauna” or something like that. Barely has any followers, seems like a downgrade if u ask me

Their wedding must be soon. She was on her hen at the weekend. Probably one of many though.
It seemed to be just the wags on the hen no doubt she’ll have another 10! I think I remember her saying it was a Christmas wedding but I could be wrong