Sharon’s Mid Life Crisis!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loos like she is counting macros and calories.
Yes it was obviously getting to be a problem for her, I hope she can keep off it, if not completely perhaps, just on very special occasions, then just a glass or 2.
Reading her vlog, sounds likexshe had a scare when she was in Cornwall, her life is a bit of a car crash at present. I just hope she can get back on track.
It serves no purpose anyone having a go at her, I don't think she is a nasty person, perhaps just makes the wrong decisions sometimes.

Reactions: 1
Just watched her latest vlogs,something not right with her,maybe drugs either prescribed or illegal

Reactions: 4
Just watched her latest vlogs,something not right with her,maybe drugs either prescribed or illegal
For someone who's off the drink and meant to be healthy eating she's not looking too great in the latest blog today.
I think she probably needs to have a good old rethink about her life in general.

What ever problems she has, I hope she sorts them out. As I have said before I don't think deep down she is a nasty person, just seems lonely.

What ever problems she has, I hope she sorts them out. As I have said before I don't think deep down she is a nasty person, just seems lonely.
I agree with you. She just seems to have got her self into a bit of a pickle and unsure of where her life is going. I hope she can work things out and get back on track again.

I wonder if gemma is still moving out for uni. I know she was going to airbnb the ground floor for extra income so it maybe a bit motivation she needs.

That was a while ago, and she deleted quite a few. I think she was in Cornwall, and went over the top with the drink a tad, this is why she is trying to not drink anymore, hope she succeeds.
She does make some unfortunate comments I know, like the one in the furniture store where she saw more toned down colours and called it the old people's home section, I'm sure she did not intend to cause offence, just does not think.

Its a real shame she doesn't want to do mortgages anymore. I imagine she would be making a lot of commission right now with her knowledge of the market and everyone wanting to switch.

I think the Air BnB will be a lot of work!

The airbnb seems incredibly stressy and that was the first guests 😳 wouldnt be for me but can see why its a tempting, nice money earner. Stealing a knife though, would you ever 😆

Reactions: 2
I think they broke the washing machine door, reversed into her garage door and stole a knife!😲 I felt sorry for her dealing with that she handled it well

Just watched her latest, so patronising, mentioned tattle, also something not quite right with her,

she seems really lost.

Gemma gone....not dating. Not been out with friends as much, Ollie not around as much, no job, no colleagues....she needs to see her friends/family more. Her parents are lovely. and a job is so much more than an income. feeling a bit sorry for her at the moment.

Last I heard on Youtube she was going to Dubai to work. Now it looks like she has a new fella and no mention of Dubs?