Sharon’s Mid Life Crisis!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
boyfriend not been mentioned in ages, but she did say she wanted to keep him 'seperate'

god knows how she will lose any weight buying in bulk from costco! and all the rubbish she gets in the good to go bags....so much bread!

Reactions: 2
Can't sleep,trawling through YouTube came across a video she put up a few days ago Can't believe she used the word **** in it someone commented about it she replied get back to tattle! Getting to really dislike her.

Even tattle has blanked out the word she used that I put.It was a completely inappropriate word to describe someone who is disabled in some way.Poor Sharon very poor attitude.

Can't sleep,trawling through YouTube came across a video she put up a few days ago Can't believe she used the word **** in it someone commented about it she replied get back to tattle! Getting to really dislike her.

Even tattle has blanked out the word she used that I put.It was a completely inappropriate word to describe someone who is disabled in some way.Poor Sharon very poor attitude.
'poor Sharon' pretty much sums up her own attitude about everything... even blames her inability to get on with life on getting older. She's 52 FGS!

She iss now sporting a nose stud! Why Sharon?
😅 just waiting for the tatts to start appearing!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The view count was very low, as was the interaction. Perhaps she has got fed up with it. I do hope she and all her family are OK.

ahh wonder whats happened there then....Gary? or she's been seeing someone and he's found her videos and he's dropped her

or she's given it up and left on the ones with AD's?

she put up a tiktok 5 days ago on too good to go bags, she last replied 2 days ago

Reactions: 1
So, it looks like Shazza has moved over from YouTube to TikTok, perhaps the financials are more lucrative?

It's good that Sharon has given up drinking, although no where near an alcoholic, I feel it was affecting her life.
Well done Sharon 👍

Even if she manages to reduce her drinking considerably, it would be great for her.
One day at a time Sharon, you can do it

• Haha
is she back on slimming world? she's making references to syns and free foods?

yeah the drinking thing is a good move, sounds like she had a big problem with it