Sharon’s Mid Life Crisis!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last I heard on Youtube she was going to Dubai to work. Now it looks like she has a new fella and no mention of Dubs?
I don't think she's mentioned Dubai for ages... I'm not sure if I missed an explanation about it or she just hasn't given one.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she's mentioned Dubai for ages... I'm not sure if I missed an explanation about it or she just hasn't given one.
Not seen her mention it unless i missed it. I seen a comment a while back that said they were so pleased she hadnt gone to Dubai for her parents sake. She liked the comment so im guessing she decided against it in the end.

Reactions: 4
Two drunks finding love. It'll last as long as the wine does..boozers face. All blotchy and awful she uses all the makeup but still looks like a drunk.

Reactions: 1
Never heard such a bland band! Sid Vicious must be turning in his grave.Feel a bit sorry for old Sharon back to the same life hasn't seemed to have moved on at all and another new job.Last vlog she has become very arsey,.
---

Reactions: 2
Wonder what the job is? Not going to Dubs to sell property and suddenly into football and rugby :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Wonder what the job is? Not going to Dubs to sell property and suddenly into football and rugby :ROFLMAO:
To me it's like she has to be validated by being with a man,she could easily be an independent woman I don't get her need for a man ,she seems to have just replaced Gary with a duplicate ,same lifestyle all her sexy style dressing is so desperate what's happened to her band b?

Air b n b? Must have given it up to be in Dorking more!

she will prob rent the whole place out soon. Will Gemma come back for summer?

Just watched her latest vlog,having a rant about a comment she's had from a troll she also mentioned tattle a couple of times

Giving it a watch and on the first bit.. she's definitely heavy drinking again..her skin is red raw from the booze

Reactions: 4
Sharon’s back vlogging with her new man and new life in leafy Surrey!

she doesn’t seem overly happy though

Sharon’s back vlogging with her new man and new life in leafy Surrey!

she doesn’t seem overly happy though
Do you think she will ever be happy? Always criticising and on a downer about everything, pretty chaotic life what I can remember of her vlogs too.

Can someone explain her house to me? Why is it always in such a state? And why does it look so uncomfortable 🤔

Can’t work out if she’s decorating (again) to sell up or move back in

Is she planning a future with Dean or not? She was job hunting last week (again)

she doesn’t seem to have any direction….and yes, still not happy