Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes actually asking how to tire Billy out when hes sat in the house all day everyday
I thought this and then said she's doing the most and everything to stimulate him at parks and ball ponds, but has openly said she's in the house a lot. Films her baby in a bikini and plastic wrapping kitchen worktops, constant supermarket hauls, yet we've seen them at the park once?!!

Reactions: 5
girl you were overweight for a bit after having kids .Get over yourself talking about 'obesity' all the time 🥱

Reactions: 13
girl you were overweight for a bit after having kids .Get over yourself talking about 'obesity' all the time 🥱
I don’t get why she’s even talking about it like it’s bad to be a bigger girl, she was probably healthier then than she is now. Constantly on the sun beds, drinking energy drinks & coffee, very salty diet and as she’s said herself she barely drinks anything let alone water.

Being obese doesn’t mean unhealthy. I’m not obese and I’m disabled, constantly at the hospital and on lots of meds. Other family members I have are bigger and the picture of health, I do believe some people are just naturally bigger and there is nothing wrong with that as long as you are healthy.

That video is clearly aimed at us but we aren’t really talking about her not buying much for them, we’re talking about her never taking them out. She asked for advice then someone gave advice and she completely shut them down, she also said she doesn’t want to give him melatonin because it’s “putting him to sleep”. The whole point of giving them it is because a lot of autistic children have low levels of melatonin and/or it simply works and makes both their lives better and the parents. If he barely sleeps he must be shattered all the time so that won’t help his eating either but he seems to sleep fine as she’s never saying he woke up at 3am etc so I don’t know

I thought Billy was too young to even have a diagnosis for autism anyway? My son is approaching 4 and still nothing as the health visitor who has met my son once (for 20 minutes) thinks he’s fine Couldn’t it just be that Billy’s speech delay is because of his glue ear? That combined with ARFID and she just thinks it’s autism? Not diagnosing or undermining any possible diagnosis, just curious as I don’t know the process.

Reactions: 7
As with a lot of these “creators” they are very lonely people with no friends in real life. Shannon appears to stay home all day every day, she’s a very angry person and people probably don’t want to be around her in real life.

Reactions: 11
As with a lot of these “creators” they are very lonely people with no friends in real life. Shannon appears to stay home all day every day, she’s a very angry person and people probably don’t want to be around her in real life.
I second this!!! She screams such an angry no good woman and yet acts like everyone is jealous of her and she's the better person
Oh god Hun, I definitely would not want to be you.

Reactions: 7
everything she does is for strangers on the internet who prob write a two second comment and dont give her a second thought the rest of the day.
You wanna try doing everything for your kids babe x

Reactions: 9
Do uno what I’m really surprised she doesn’t do those horrendous kid pageants. But in my opinion Lolly is abit unfortunate looking mouse is cute but built like an absolute tank. So maybe that’s why

Reactions: 10
Do uno what I’m really surprised she doesn’t do those horrendous kid pageants. But in my opinion Lolly is abit unfortunate looking mouse is cute but built like an absolute tank. So maybe that’s why
she will love this comment ,I await the inevitable clapback

Reactions: 13
Imagine just imagine being in Jamaica enjoying ur holiday but still having the time to reply to comments on her TikTok calling her a cat fish fucks sake Shannon have a day off bab

What happened to her whack accent at the end of that catfish video? She sounds completely different

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who doesn’t think the dress isn’t that bad?
To me it’s more the fact she’s dressed like that to lay on a sun lounger

Nothing gives me the ick more than grown adults using the words mother or daddy to describe themselves

I think she looks great to be honest, I think she’d look even better with a trendy hair cut (I know that’s not traveller style) but curios to know if she’s had a breast lift as it looks like she has the scarring for one

The boobs & hair are rotten. Who minds the kids when she is gone? Hopefully someone who will take them to the park