Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole culture is crazy to me but each their own. Don't think I'd be happy at my brother getting a trailer but being female you get raised to become a good little wife.

What if they want to become a nurse? Doctor? Fire person
A lot of us have moved with the times. My mother and father were very traditional and were strict, but they didn’t stop us from wanting to do things we loved, so my sister became a midwife and I have my own baking business. I’d take what you see on TikTok with a pinch of salt tbh.

Reactions: 18
A lot of us have moved with the times. My mother and father were very traditional and were strict, but they didn’t stop us from wanting to do things we loved, so my sister became a midwife and I have my own baking business. I’d take what you see on TikTok with a pinch of salt tbh.
That's really interesting, I didn't know from the videos if they were allowed to do what they wanted. From hers it seems the boy gets everything and the girl gets a husband and her mums fine china

Reactions: 3
I’d take what you see on TikTok with a pinch of salt tbh.
Yes a lot of it is for content…I also used to watch gypsy queen pashy who when it suits her claims she can’t read or write but seems to have no trouble in some of her videos when she’s receiving gifts with messages. She also pretends she cleans all day using old fashioned methods…while she’s scrubbing something with mud, she’ll say “back in the day when I was a kid that’s all there was, we didn’t have detergent” She’s 40.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The whole culture is crazy to me but each their own. Don't think I'd be happy at my brother getting a trailer but being female you get raised to become a good little wife.

What if they want to become a nurse? Doctor? Fire person
It’s not crazy it’s ridiculous! Times have changed for both women and men we live in an equal society now it’s not the dark ages! That tit doesn’t fly anymore. Don’t care what culture or religion you are! They pick and choose what they want to believe in, plastic surgery is no problem but your husband in the birthing room is a no! 🙄

Reactions: 8
idk why she thinks she looks so good in that pic of her with the cheap plt top,weird looking tits and clown makeup.I dont like the other one either but she looks miles better and her weight is irrelevant

Reactions: 7
The baby is in size 8 pull up nappies. I mean im sorry but that is BIG their toddler pull ups. She's not even 1 years old.

Reactions: 13
What is she going to do when they dont fit her? 8 is the biggest u can get?

Reactions: 4
What is she going to do when they dont fit her? 8 is the biggest u can get?
Yea I thought so but couldn't remember! I think mine went up to 7 then were out of nappies. There's a chunky baby which I love then there's just too much. I think you can get bigger pull up size but for older kids who wet the bed so they will fit an older kid but they come only in small packs and are reallllly expensive especially if you're used to buying loads of the little angels or flo nappies. To just use the wet the bed pull ups as normal would be so costly

Reactions: 1
The baby is in size 8 pull up nappies. I mean im sorry but that is BIG their toddler pull ups. She's not even 1 years old.
My 7 year old who’s non verbal and in nappies is only in size 8 nappies now, Lizzie is a beautiful baby but she’s so big 🥲

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I haven't had any babies or have anyone around me that has any, is it normal for some of them to be Lizzie's size or? I'm not trying to body shame a baby either btw just a genuine question aha. I did notice when Shannon did a Disney clothes haul for them Lizzie's outfits where in size 1 1/2-2 I think

I haven't had any babies or have anyone around me that has any, is it normal for some of them to be Lizzie's size or? I'm not trying to body shame a baby either btw just a genuine question aha. I did notice when Shannon did a Disney clothes haul for them Lizzie's outfits where in size 1 1/2-2 I think
Im not a health professional but I have had 3 babies of my own and been around a fair few in my time and Id say no its not common to see babies her size

Reactions: 9
I don't think she's in touch with her dad.
I just seen on her fb he is dead it a post she put up in February
---
Im not a health professional but I have had 3 babies of my own and been around a fair few in my time and Id say no its not common to see babies her size
I have seen a few babys that size I used to work in crèche once they start walking tend to lose it all

I have seen a few babys that size I used to work in crèche once they start walking tend to lose it all
Exactly this 🙌🏻 I’m sure she is perfectly healthy. Genetically maybe she takes after her dad who seems quite tall rather than Shannon who is only about average height. The puppy fat is nothing, soon drops off once babies are mobile. Baby is not even crawling yet so it makes sense that she’d appear bigger than the average 1 year old because a lot more of them would be crawling about, if not trying to walk at this age. My kids were all top end percentile babies. My eldest was nearly 10lb at birth and didn’t walk until 14 months so always looked really big but is now a tall 16 year old with a healthy BMI.

Reactions: 7
I just seen on her fb he is dead it a post she put up in February
---

im certain theres barely any babies Lizzia age wearing size 8 pull ups

Reactions: 6
I don't think many babies are the size she is, I would guess she's on the 99.6th centile for weight which which would put her in the top 0.4 % so out of 1000 babies she would be 1 of the 4 heaviest. For context according to tge WHO weight charts at her age anything above 12kg would put her at the very top of the graph. The weight range for those size 8 pull ups is 18kg+. Whilst the weights are only a guideline and not exact that's a big jump from 12 to 18kg so either Shannon is putting her in nappies far too big or she is exceptionally heavy for her age, like off the chart heavy.

Reactions: 6