Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t like the videos she uploads repeatedly asking Billy what something is. They’re really uncomfortable to watch 😕

Reactions: 11
I really don’t like the videos she uploads repeatedly asking Billy what something is. They’re really uncomfortable to watch 😕
watching her trying to interact with her kids is painful. no motherly nature

Reactions: 13
how old is billy? i worked in a SEN school and he seems a bit young to get an autism diagnosis? especially if he has hearing issues as well which could explain speech delay etc?? not impossible but just seems unlikely for a boy his age

Reactions: 8
how old is billy? i worked in a SEN school and he seems a bit young to get an autism diagnosis? especially if he has hearing issues as well which could explain speech delay etc?? not impossible but just seems unlikely for a boy his age
just turned 2

Reactions: 1
Yes, it’s not the way to go about it. Repeatedly asking, pushing for answers and not giving him a chance - she’s actually overwhelming him when he has minimal spoken interactions with her from what she’s shown.

Reactions: 6
Private diagnosis is from 2, but I do know a few (dependent on their trust) who got a nhs diagnosis before 3 but it’s rare

Reactions: 2
What is it with the size of the baby
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s been feeding her from no age. In videos of Lolly, she’s feeding her twister lollies at around 3/4 month old. Lizzie looks like she’s over fed and uncomfortable to me in majority of her videos 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 18
The bathroom looks bigger than the kids room! Where is she going to put Billy when he's not in the cot? Surely 2 is too old to be I'm a cot!

Reactions: 2
Billy should not be going outside in a trailer alone at 9. Why can’t they just buy a bigger mobile. She goes on saying she got a 2 bed to have a bigger kitchen. Well you can definitely get 3 beds with a big kitchen. Also space wouldn’t be a problem, since she has a massive yard apparently. Why not just say they can’t afford a 3 bed mobile 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The bathroom looks bigger than the kids room! Where is she going to put Billy when he's not in the cot? Surely 2 is too old to be I'm a cot!
he’ll always be in a cot so she dont have to deal with him 🤣 he looks really tight in it last time she posted a video of a night routine

Reactions: 3
Why not just get a house? I mean I know she’s a traveller but loads live in houses cos it’s more suitable for a family and you get more space. Suppose her husband will struggle more with his tax fiddles etc if they had a mortgage

Reactions: 7
Because you read here, there are some things that don’t need to be shared with the whole world, especially not the fact you’re laid in bed Shannon for a ‘lie in’ whilst your young children are unattended, one of which who is supposedly in his ‘smearing era’. And no, I’m not mum shaming. I think it’s pretty obvious they’re left to do whatever they want. Billy wouldn’t get up to half the shite you say he supposedly does if you were actually watching him and interacting with him, not forcing him to do what you want when you’ve got your phone out. Breaching his privacy all to seem relatable and to get money, you should be bleeping ashamed of yourself. Disgusting woman

Reactions: 15
Because you read here, there are some things that don’t need to be shared with the whole world, especially not the fact you’re laid in bed Shannon for a ‘lie in’ whilst your young children are unattended, one of which who is supposedly in his ‘smearing era’. And no, I’m not mum shaming. I think it’s pretty obvious they’re left to do whatever they want. Billy wouldn’t get up to half the shite you say he supposedly does if you were actually watching him and interacting with him, not forcing him to do what you want when you’ve got your phone out. Breaching his privacy all to seem relatable and to get money, you should be bleeping ashamed of yourself. Disgusting woman
ive never gotten back into bed ‘for a lie in’ myself when home alone with the kids? wtf do people actually do this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ive never gotten back into bed ‘for a lie in’ myself when home alone with the kids? wtf do people actually do this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Surely getting back into bed doesn’t count as a lie in?🤣 it’s the getting out that’s the worst part for me hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 4