Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actually very sad on her behalf and I do believe she should get professional help, but it’s so obvious she is trying to convince people she is happy, when in fact she is probably in the darkest time of her life.. her behaviour is telling us she isn’t happy. I don’t know why she feels the need to constantly put on a show and pretend her life is better than it is!
We’re in lockdown right now Shannen, it’s ok to say you are having a rough time. People dont like you *because* of your lack of authenticity.. i truly believe if you came clean about everything and your lies etc people would have ALOT more respect for you

Reactions: 17
This is actually very sad on her behalf and I do believe she should get professional help, but it’s so obvious she is trying to convince people she is happy, when in fact she is probably in the darkest time of her life.. her behaviour is telling us she isn’t happy. I don’t know why she feels the need to constantly put on a show and pretend her life is better than it is!
We’re in lockdown right now Shannen, it’s ok to say you are having a rough time. People dont like you *because* of your lack of authenticity.. i truly believe if you came clean about everything and your lies etc people would have ALOT more respect for you
I don't think she is capable of being honest, and I think she truely believes she has done nothing wrong when it comes to buying followers and misleading businesses, the management fiasco, to promoting anything that comes her way even if she thinks it's shite. Not to mention leaking fake stories about herself and I'm A Celeb. She deleted the competition post and had no intention of ever addressing it or reposting it. She only mentioned it last night because it was discussed on the thread quite a bit yesterday. There were a couple of hundred comments under the original post, a lot of entries from genuine accounts who entered in good faith and she deleted it all without saying a word, all because she wasn't getting what she wanted - which was more followers. It was sneaky and dishonest. She could have left it there and in time the entries may have increased and her followers grown. But that would have required patience and we all know Shannen is lazy and likes a quick fix. Maybe she should have promotted it more. She didn't once mention it after it was originally posted. Only for we were discussing it yesterday she's even acknowledging what she did. It's actually so low and classless. If I was a real follower and saw that crappy explination last night I wouldn't think much of her. Running giveaways dishonestly is a big deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think she is capable of being honest, and I think she truely believes she has done nothing wrong when it comes to buying followers and misleading businesses, the management fiasco, to promoting anything that comes her way even if she thinks it's shite. Not to mention leaking fake stories about herself and I'm A Celeb. She deleted the competition post and had no intention of ever addressing it or reposting it. She only mentioned it last night because it was discussed on the thread quite a bit yesterday. There were a couple of hundred comments under the original post, a lot of entries from genuine accounts who entered in good faith and she deleted it all without saying a word, all because she wasn't getting what she wanted - which was more followers. It was sneaky and dishonest. She could have left it there and in time the entries may have increased and her followers grown. But that would have required patience and we all know Shannen is lazy and likes a quick fix. Maybe she should have promotted it more. She didn't once mention it after it was originally posted. Only for we were discussing it yesterday she's even acknowledging what she did. It's actually so low and classless. If I was a real follower and saw that crappy explination last night I wouldn't think much of her. Running giveaways dishonestly is a big deal.
Just proves the give away was just for her own gain nobody else’s. That would of been nice for her followers to receive just at Christmas. Regardless if she reached her desired number of followers

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry Ladies not trying to derail the thread but I’ve a feeling Miss Reilly McGrath is on the Saffy T thread again but has remembered to correct her lack of spaces when it comes to punctuation, yet the rambling writing that lacks any structure or sense kinda gives the game away. Wonder will she pop on here too eventually. Hi Shan ✋🏻🥸 I notice you highlight that Saffron has never been on a TV show or a model 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet she is going to mention the competition today 🤗🤣
One can only hope 🥰🥰

Just proves the give away was just for her own gain nobody else’s. That would of been nice for her followers to receive just at Christmas. Regardless if she reached her desired number of followers
Agree, she could have chosen any one of the hundreds of comments and sent them something nice in the lead up to Christmas. They could have been like Shannen and done all their Christmas shopping in BT's with that lovely 1000e voucher... I have no doubt she will be on later to try and back-track discuss.

Reactions: 2
She mentioned the competition already last night in her q&a! Predictable! How she says with a straight face she doesn’t read on here I dunno! As soon as someone mentioned the streaks of her tan she straight away said it was scars from ghds! Coukdnt of been they not even the same size! I reckon luke n her sister don’t realise how much she is on here & references question answers to here! She is obsessed n if I see one more time her declare how happy she is?! She clearly isn’t when she so obsessed with here n explaining n trying to justify herself

Reactions: 9
Anyone notice her q&a have all the same content;
1 everyone always saying she is amazing, she is so positive “loving content”!
2 how does she deal with hate online!
3 someone always announced they are pregnant of giving birth?
4 someone has/had cancer
4 struggling with lockdown
5 more positive quotes and self obsessed answers about herself!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’d love to ask are the old entries from the comp still valid and if so how will it work coz the post has been deleted 🙈

It’s a known fact if someone constantly feels the need to flaunt their happiness, that they are in fact some of the most UNhappy people. A genuinely happy person does not feel the need to explain themselves and their happiness constantly.

Also.. in other matters I have a great break through lads!! I messaged that healthy kitchen page and spoke with the owner.. he said he had no idea of all of her backlash and is going to look into the matter (I referred him to this thread) he actually was a very nice man and thanked me for warning him, and even asked me did I want to try his food and offered me a discount code 🤣I said I don’t want to purchase anything that Shannen promotes, and he was very understanding of that. He told me once his collaboration with her is finished in 6 weeks to contact him back and he will give me a discount 😜
So atleast we know this collab is only lasting a few weeks, I wonder who her next victim of microwaveable dinners will be!!🤣 her followers won’t be able to trust a word she says..

To be honest he might even end the collab early once he properly looks into Shannen..

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The question about her competition was 10000% her asking that because if anyone else questioned her about it they would be blocked straight away like anyone else who tries pull her up on things

She must have seen the comment about the owner of the healthy meals looking into this thread because now she’s licking his bare hole on her stories 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s a known fact if someone constantly feels the need to flaunt their happiness, that they are in fact some of the most UNhappy people. A genuinely happy person does not feel the need to explain themselves and their happiness constantly.

Also.. in other matters I have a great break through lads!! I messaged that healthy kitchen page and spoke with the owner.. he said he had no idea of all of her backlash and is going to look into the matter (I referred him to this thread) he actually was a very nice man and thanked me for warning him, and even asked me did I want to try his food and offered me a discount code 🤣I said I don’t want to purchase anything that Shannen promotes, and he was very understanding of that. He told me once his collaboration with her is finished in 6 weeks to contact him back and he will give me a discount 😜
So atleast we know this collab is only lasting a few weeks, I wonder who her next victim of microwaveable dinners will be!!🤣 her followers won’t be able to trust a word she says..

To be honest he might even end the collab early once he properly looks into Shannen..
Ooooh she’s gonna be on ranting later so 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her grid posts with her pretending to eat the meals seems to have disappeared 🙄

Just noticed too when all the fake profiles who comment on her pics get deleted it just leaves a loada random 😘😘 from Shannen where she does reply to her fans 😂😂😂

Right on cue.... she just posted a story saying she has loads of mails about the meals 😂 did she not have many mails about it before

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Wow, he sounds like someone who really cares about their business and how they are percieved by potential customers 👍 I don't think he will take the time to read through all of these threads and he probably won't understand some of what's written here as it will be out of context. So long as he's aware that over half her followers are fake accounts which can be verified for free with any online tool such as Modash.io. He's essentially advertising to nobody through her platform. I think it's also important to highlight the dishonest behaviour such as deleting a competiton she was running without any explination, the agency she set up and the fraudulent event involving the O'Dolls which she took payment for from young impressionable women, all the unnecessary travel during COVID and not adhering to guidelines. If he even reads this much I think it's a good indication of the type of person he's associating his business with and the reputation she has. Integrity is everything.

I would say brands get no response from her promoting dem! Otherwise ampx who r minted n successful wud of kept her on! She couldn’t sell snow to eskimos all her pR videos on stories r off how dey suit her! Not targeting working busy mums or gym goers with zero time ,never says how it’s worth it financially as she saves money by not eating take aways or cos when u go shopping u spend more on extras in shops etc plus the nutria value etc (que Shan speak more like this tomorrow lmao )

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice how she said she was having a lazy day, but then when she posted her second meal she said she’s on the go all day? As they say a liar needs a good memory - she literally walks herself into it every day 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did anyone else notice how she said she was having a lazy day, but then when she posted her second meal she said she’s on the go all day? As they say a liar needs a good memory - she literally walks herself into it every day 🤷‍♀️
Shannen says a lot of things but means or does the opposite. Like the post below which she shared last week saying she was gonna be quiet this month...she has actually posted more in the last few days than she did over Christmas. At least 3 Q&A's where she asks herself questions based on what she read that day on Tattle.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Shannen says a lot of things but means or does the opposite. Like the post below which she shared last week saying she was gonna be quiet this month...she has actually posted more in the last few days than she did over Christmas. At least 3 Q&A's where she asks herself questions based on what she read that day on Tattle.
I missed that wow so contradictory🙈that is embarrassing! I’m a new tattler & I can’t believe how much she interacts with this site! I wouldn’t have known who she was referring to as “they” but it’s quite clear she’s referring to the comments on here - I wouldn’t say she gets much “hate/trolled” (quotes from her Q&A) it’s just people pointing out her lies & all the other nasty stunts she’s pulled over the years - absolutely nothing to be jealous of she’s more to be pitied

Reactions: 6
Hahahahah oh my lord girls look at this!!🤣🤣wow she is more stupid than I thought!! She unblocked me to message me this ( screenshot attached) with a photo of a message I sent to that pastel events page. And mentioned that I messaged another brand last night (healthy kitchen) .. so she knows who I am on this now ( but jokes on you Shannen, do you really think I’d use my real account to message brands that?🤣🤣 ) so you still don’t know who I am😉😉
I also have now messaged healthy kitchens again with a screenshot of the abusive message you have sent me, so thanks for more proof shannen darling!!😉❤
Just proves she is in fact GLUED to this hahah, slags me for being on this but yet your so obsessed with us Shannen that you read this message after message and even unblock me just to send special oul me a message 😍😍All us tattle guys and gals are obviously in your head rent free ❤
YOU are the “poor thing”😉
Funny how you are so immature you unblocked me just to send me a message and then blocked me again so I couldn’t respond 😘

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She is OBSESSED with this page she just addressed how her lazy day turned out to not be a lazy day after all duck sake Shannen how more obvious can you be you’re sitting refreshing the page 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.