Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she flew over here to the UK to be an extra in a launch of a fake tan during a global pandemic and it was the biggest launch flop I've ever seen the fella who launched the tan has launched about 5 different things since that tan its all been forgotten about 😂 😂 😂 her non existant career is embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We all know theres no appartment in Manchester. Theres no show coming out in April. Theres nothing. There will be no YouTube. Mark my words none of it because it's all in her head. I'm sorry what has Shannen ever done except a 30 second stint on Love Island and a couple of segments on Ireland Am, that's it. A failed and corrupt modeling company and a 'pagent '. Has anyone watched the video of her modeling comp on YouTube? I'd say her blood was boiling having to hand your one the crown and someone else have a bit of attention. Only judging by the fact she wore a thong and see through dress to the awards but what would I know 🤡 the more she posts about what she claims to be doing and the more it doesnt happen the more people will realise what we have a long time ago. It's a joke. Its sad watching someone clench at straws for a bit of attention. You have not been on TV since, you've virtually no air time to your name, you dont create content for Instagram. Taking selfies isnt content nor is repeatedly and blatantly lieing to your real 2 thousand followers it's so sad man. What sort of a life does one have to live to grow into that? I feel sorry for her I really do she needs help.

Reactions: 13
I think the root of all her problems lies in the fact that she's conceited and jealous. Someone else phrased it very well recently, that she's jealous of seeing other people with things she feels she deserves. There are some influencers who offer something on their pages, be it tutorials, reviews, workouts, recipes. Then there are others who just want to be famous, take photos of themselves and get free clothes and nights out without actually offering anything of value on their platforms. Shannen falls into this second category of influencer, the majority of which seem to be in their early to mid-20's. The problem is, that even in this category, she really isn't doing well, and people younger than her are passing her out. Why else would she have set up an account here to slate Saf T, Kim Flood, who are other examples of this type of influencer. She feels jealous and threatened that she has progressed no further than her 30 seconds on Love Island and others who have not been around as long have moved up the ladder. This is why she continues to hint at things that are made up and never come to fruition - the documentary, her TV show, going on I'm a Celeb, moving to Manchester, the Youtube channel. She desperately wants to give the illusion that she's successful and going places. What she should be doing is asking heraself why after all this time has she been so unsuccessful? The harsh truth is that she's selfish, she's a narcissist, she's a liar who has screwed over a lot of friends and businesses, and she's lazy. She wants to be famous without actually doing any work.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I still can’t get over how much of a flop her competition is...... saying on 2/12 that she hopes she gets the 120k followers by Christmas..... it’s 8/1 and she hasn’t gotten any new followers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has certainly failed at being successful! She should n could of had 500k followers by now easy if she had of worked hard at it N had the right support -management behind her! Her content is non existent N her wall is a mess of duplicate pics n tit. It’s really bad. The q&a’s need to stop the lengthy answers aimed at “haters” n people on here, followers won’t wanna read all that ffs take dem all night she not got a clue how to be a decent influencer plus you need a personality n not to be shy she could of done so much including you tube but She all talk no action. I don’t believe she moving in April r has a tv show this year. She made out she was going on I’m a celeb 4sure dat was embarrassing is she so real she would of denied it to people fs! She good looking girl she could of made it big but she took lazy option n ignored any good advice. I feel sorry for her she definitely needs help she will never make it big now

Reactions: 11
Trust me this page isn’t Shannen 🙈 i set this up when she was going on about a online form bullying her so I came to tattle to see what it was about an it’s basically people calling her out on her own BS

I couldn’t watch it all cause for some reason she has to talk really slow now 😂 but she actually thinks she’s to eat five dinners a day! It’s only the 8th January and I can’t 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else see it as being extremely insensitive asking people through a poll if they've had covid or know anyone who's had covid?? Clearly asking to validate her actions of being away and constantly breaking the rules if she gets responses saying no

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did you guys notice she deleted her airport picture where her caption was "see you all in a few weeks" and about her exciting adventure with all the comments underneath it saying good luck in the jungle 🤣 she's so full of tit. There will be no TV show or big job opportunities for her, its just her trying to keep herself looking relevant. Also saying on her page the other day in the next few years she wants to have her own home 🙄 i work in a bank and she would be laughed out of the place if she applied for a mortgage. She has no career, even other huge influencers can't get mortgages unless they have their own companies, you need to be in full time permanent employment with evidence of savings.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m howling.. firstly wtf was that on her story.. she learned how to count to five 😂😂1,2,3,4 &5 meals well done shannen gold ⭐.. now can you count to ten! Quoted Luke doesn’t eat breakfast he eats meat in the morning.. but doesn’t eat beef but chicken & fish.. since when was fish meat 🤣🤣
Liar liar 🤥 the last vacuum packed meals dropped you cause you were bleeping them in the bin!!!
imagine that healthy kitchen business see her story tonight!! 😂😂embarrassing! Start off the recording saying she making a spice bag tonight, then go I to say I don’t eat this and Luke will have that, throwing scraps to each other 🤣🤣🤣that Company wasted their time again on this twit!! No one will buy them now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can’t even pronounce Pastel Events properly after all this time 😂

And now she’s onto another meal company. How are her “followers” supposed to believe anything she says, she has no brand loyalty. She went on and on about how great the last meals were, but now she’s saying they were too small? She really needs some PR lessons!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve no words she always said how ampx meals were such filling good portions now they weren’t? She said at the start how she is trying to be good and tone up for something big that’s coming N mentioned work being cancelled last year etc (all obviously aimed at here) then she said how she hasn’t been good n eating too many take aways? Wtf lmao Thought u trying to be good n tone up?. She doesn’t realise how thick she sounds she has to give up the “influencing “ girl can’t talk or describe anything it’s cringe n painful to watch

Poor AMPX kicked to the curb. She was raving about those vacume packed meals for months, now suddenly they were too small? So she was lying? And Martina's kicthen doesn't even get a mention, they must have been even shiter again. She doesn't follow either account anymore. They obviously refused to send her any more free meals. For someone who spends the entire day in the house it really is amazing that she can't find the time to cook something herself. So many healthy meals out there that would genuinely take less than 20 minutes to make and would be so much better, not to mention FRESHER than something that was mass produced in someone elses kitchen and then sealed into a plastic container.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Lol it’s getting funnier.. so Luke tried the chicken curry less then hour ago then their sitting down with spice box now🤣🤣🤣blondemimion14 look they are using plates 😂😂😂so much lies for one night for me!! Lol thought she said off the drink 🤣🤣

We all know theres no appartment in Manchester. Theres no show coming out in April. Theres nothing. There will be no YouTube. Mark my words none of it because it's all in her head. I'm sorry what has Shannen ever done except a 30 second stint on Love Island and a couple of segments on Ireland Am, that's it. A failed and corrupt modeling company and a 'pagent '. Has anyone watched the video of her modeling comp on YouTube? I'd say her blood was boiling having to hand your one the crown and someone else have a bit of attention. Only judging by the fact she wore a thong and see through dress to the awards but what would I know 🤡 the more she posts about what she claims to be doing and the more it doesnt happen the more people will realise what we have a long time ago. It's a joke. Its sad watching someone clench at straws for a bit of attention. You have not been on TV since, you've virtually no air time to your name, you dont create content for Instagram. Taking selfies isnt content nor is repeatedly and blatantly lieing to your real 2 thousand followers it's so sad man. What sort of a life does one have to live to grow into that? I feel sorry for her I really do she needs help.
None of it will ever be true because she’s just so damn lazy to be honest. She wouldn’t be bothered being a real influencer and having to create IGTV’s on outfits and edit it etc, she’s simply not bothered. She wants everything the easy way out, hence why she’s with a drug dealer because it’s easy money and she doesn’t have to work. As soon as his money is gone she will be also.
she’s delusional and that’s too nice of a word to use for her.
Shannen, you know what, you can lie and pretend you’ve loads of “BIG” opportunities coming etc all you want, because the more you lie the more you confirm everything that is said on this forum, and the more people will realise what you are. So good woman, continue what your doing, please!!😊

She’s an air head tryna come up with an excuse oh the portions were too small so she couldn’t stick to it. So is she admitting they were no use!??

any clever business person would just say that partnership ended and a new one came up ya don’t bash the brand

• Heart
To be a good liar you need a good memory and Shannon can’t even remember what she said a hour ago...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She talks so slow to try sound posh she confuses the life of her self when talking on camera she actually needs to delete her page and get a life

She’s an air head tryna come up with an excuse oh the portions were too small so she couldn’t stick to it. So is she admitting they were no use!??

any clever business person would just say that partnership ended and a new one came up ya don’t bash the brand
That would definitely have been the more tactful and diplomatic approach. She has no clue about building relationships with people or businesses. Everything crashes and burns when it no longer serves or benefits her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.