Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Shannen created ANOTHER fake account here? 🤣 why is it all the “new members” seem to insult her looks? 🥴 so bleeping obvious🙄
Well she is the hardest working person on Instagram after all!!
Hard at work buying followers and making fake accounts.

Get a job Shannen you waster, get off the dole and contribute to society.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’s trapped in the 90s and NOT in a good way. Sure I appreciate a bit of 90s pop culture in a kitsch, tongue in cheek sort of way, but she genuinely is stuck in a time warp god bless her

Reactions: 9
I think she’s trapped in the 90s and NOT in a good way. Sure I appreciate a bit of 90s pop culture in a kitsch, tongue in cheek sort of way, but she genuinely is stuck in a time warp god bless her
I don't know what the obsession is when she was born in 94' and wouldn't have experienced much of it. No one remembers what was going on when they were 2/3/4.

Reactions: 5
Notice how it’s still bright outside ( so before about 4:30pm) and all of the processco is gone on the stand? Hmm either she is pissed drunk in this photo and downed all the processco at midday,OR.. she had a party and other people were there to drink the processco also?😉
Shannen you never fail to expose yourself!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Notice how it’s still bright outside ( so before about 4:30pm) and all of the processco is gone on the stand? Hmm either she is pissed drunk in this photo and downed all the processco at midday,OR.. she had a party and other people were there to drink the processco also?😉
Shannen you never fail to expose yourself!!
The sad thing is. I do think she was alone with himself😭 I don’t believe she has mates so it was all done for show 🙈

I don't know what the obsession is when she was born in 94' and wouldn't have experienced much of it. No one remembers what was going on when they were 2/3/4.
I was 7 years old in 1994 and I genuinely have no great memories of the 90s as I was a kid, let alone trying to relate the likes of bay watch to myself

The sad thing is. I do think she was alone with himself😭 I don’t believe she has mates so it was all done for show 🙈

I was 7 years old in 1994 and I genuinely have no great memories of the 90s as I was a kid, let alone trying to relate the likes of bay watch to myself
To be honest I don’t know what’s worse.. her breaking restrictions and throwing a party when we’re getting 7k cases a day.. and putting not only her family at risk but absolutely everyone she comes in contact with! or her getting a dress made, a cake, her whole apartment professionally set up .. for it just to be herself and Luke.. that would be reaaally an ALL time low!! Just shows that everything she does is all for show. Her life is like the Gaiety Theatre, it’s all fake and for show 🤣 I’d say her and Luke KILL eachother!
Also, did anyone else realise she got her table set up by that pastel events place, with cutlery etc but yet on her birthday just had a microwaveable dinner and probably just ate it on the sofa 🥴

To be honest I don’t know what’s worse.. her breaking restrictions and throwing a party when we’re getting 7k cases a day.. and putting not only her family at risk but absolutely everyone she comes in contact with! or her getting a dress made, a cake, her whole apartment professionally set up .. for it just to be herself and Luke.. that would be reaaally an ALL time low!! Just shows that everything she does is all for show. Her life is like the Gaiety Theatre, it’s all fake and for show 🤣 I’d say her and Luke KILL eachother!
Also, did anyone else realise she got her table set up by that pastel events place, with cutlery etc but yet on her birthday just had a microwaveable dinner and probably just ate it on the sofa 🥴
Eh hello she didn’t have time to let her da out of his room to cook the dinner. She needed the place to herself to rock them Jlo/Puff Daddy vibes. Funny how Luke doesn’t get a look in anymore in the photos since he’s piled back on the weight. She’s so shallow. She probably prefers him boxed in playing his Xbox disconnected from reality but I know there’s no way she fancies him especially when her previous fellas were into body building. He is a comfort blanket for her someone who will provide her with all the materialistic things she wants and won’t say no even when he knows she’s been ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
Lol she put post up asking brands to resend send her messages.. one how unprofessional and secondly what brands 🤣🤣🤣she means counterfeit and fake companies!! She going quite for month 😂😂😂would she give the feck over!! Last full lockdown she was exposed for robbing loads of girls? She can’t isolate like everyone else? Would she just expect she is never gonna make it big. She has such bad reputation she done all herself! Several times we have suggest maybe apologise to the girls she robbed and try to be better person! But she will never do that cause she thinks she in the right and everyone else is liars?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Eating soup straight out of the carton, keep it classy Shan.
That’s the kind of content that gets you hundreds of new followers, imbecile.

Reactions: 3
Pretending she’s loads going on this month that she won’t be sharing...from the woman who shares everything! Sure Shan 😉 we’re all on the edges of our seats to see the TV show you’ve got in the pipeline. I’m sure come March/April there’ll be no mention of it and questions will either be ignored (like with your “documentary” last year), or you’ll say you didn’t want to leave your tacky 1-bed apartment and ugly fur babies behind so you chose not to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pretending she’s loads going on this month that she won’t be sharing...from the woman who shares everything! Sure Shan 😉 we’re all on the edges of our seats to see the TV show you’ve got in the pipeline. I’m sure come March/April there’ll be no mention of it and questions will either be ignored (like with your “documentary” last year), or you’ll say you didn’t want to leave your tacky 1-bed apartment and ugly fur babies behind so you chose not to go.
Don’t forget her rent is fully paid apartment in Manchester the (“tv production company”) they been paying for it since November! 🤣🤣🤣 she doing YouTube big reveal on both apartments!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A pandemic where people is dying an all this yolk cares about is herself 🤦🏻‍♀️ All that for her birthday to sit in her sitting room?? Or are you breaking restrictions again Shannen answer me that on your stories cause we know you are stuck to this thread. State of the dress wouldn’t clean my floor with it TACKY
This is defo Shannen I don’t care what anyone says hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is defo Shannen I don’t care what anyone says hahaha
Why do you think that account is Shannen?

Okay so shannen saying she will be quiet this month and “if only they knew 😉” implying she has some big job coming up.. Emmm.. Shannen, darling! Incase you haven’t realised for the third time, we are in lockdown again!! So are you confirming you will be breaking restrictions ( as usual ) for a “job”/“collab” again!? Just like last lockdown when you flew to England just to be an extra in a fake tan shoot, when you haven’t even worn tan in years?😉
Trust me Shannen, nobody is looking at your stories and believing a word that you say. Do you realise how stupid you look? You seem to say this every single month.. “exciting and big things coming soon!!” Well.. when are all these “BIG” opportunities coming? So far you’ve done nothing you should be proud of!!
Do elaborate please, I insist🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It’s sad that she’s pretending a quiet month from her is a tactical choice ‘if only they knew.’ Shannen your as likely to keep your mouth closed as you did your legs during your year of intense grief and heartbreak.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol she put post up asking brands to resend send her messages.. one how unprofessional and secondly what brands 🤣🤣🤣she means counterfeit and fake companies!! She going quite for month 😂😂😂would she give the feck over!! Last full lockdown she was exposed for robbing loads of girls? She can’t isolate like everyone else? Would she just expect she is never gonna make it big. She has such bad reputation she done all herself! Several times we have suggest maybe apologise to the girls she robbed and try to be better person! But she will never do that cause she thinks she in the right and everyone else is liars?? 🤷🏼‍♀️
She does this when she's on the beg for free clothes. If anyone had messaged her previously I'm sure the message will still be sitting there in her inbox. The screenshots below are from before she went to Marbella. Posted it twice in the lead up to the holiday. Was even considerate enough to let them know what date she was going 😂 Considering all she wears are cheap rags - things that wouldn't cost more than 15/20e it's embarrassing that she won't even put her hand in her pocket for that. I'd hate to be that much of a Scrooge.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's going to be very quiet this month? Em, the whole world is quiet right now, it's called Coronavirus and lockdown 😂 She's realised that until places open (and she can try and scab free meals from them, or 'influencer discounts') she has no content apart from what she's watching on tv. Poor Luke doesn't even get a look in now, apart from her creating accounts on here to tell us he's over weight. What an absolute witch.

And now she’s posting a page from that book on BLM and racism after it was mentioned on here 2 days ago that she’s racist. 100% glued to this thread.. very very sad life and a lot of time on her hands for a “celebrity” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Jaysus for someone saying she having a quite month cause she is too busy with work?! She back spanning with pointless quotes 🤯🤐
Luke not supposed to be working and the two of them locked in the apartment all day, shannen watching “iconic”programmes and greasy food!
It’s gonna be long few weeks!! Best of luck Luke 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.