Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well there’s Lisa from Mac, than Lisa Doyle then Emotees who also goes by the name Alannah. She can also promote them over on the exemplar page where business is booming now that the cure for Covid can be bought as a car freshening gift set. Her influence can be felt halfway across the world in India and other exotic lands. I believe pastel events have been commissioned to set up an Arabian nights themed event on a flying carpet for Aladdin due to Shannens promotion of their company. 🤥 Far fetched you say, fake news! No not at all that’s as real as her 110 k followers and modelling career.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well there’s Lisa from Mac, than Lisa Doyle then Emotees who also goes by the name Alannah. She can also promote them over on the exemplar page where business is booming now that the cure for Covid can be bought as a car freshening gift set. Her influence can be felt halfway across the world in India and other exotic lands. I believe pastel events have been commissioned to set up an Arabian nights themed event on a flying carpet for Aladdin due to Shannens promotion of their company. 🤥 Far fetched you say, fake news! No not at all that’s as real as her 110 k followers and modelling career.
Is going into someone’s house to put cups and plates on their table and balloons an essential service.. just wondering

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is going into someone’s house to put cups and plates on their table and balloons an essential service.. just wondering
Absolutely not. They are tarnishing themselves allowing their business to be associated with an influencer who’s main claim to fame in 2020 was been outed by a restaurant as having asked for influencer rates. 2019’s big news story a fake showmance for free fluorescent gnashers. 2018’s claim to fame refusing to let someone die in dignity.

Reactions: 11
I'm actually pretty upset by it all. My 90 year old grandmother is alone and not well (not covid) at the moment and I don't want to put her at risk and go visit her as she is high risk so I have to drop groceries at her door and walk away and this dope gets to throw a party?? Absolutely no respect for anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm actually pretty upset by it all. My 90 year old grandmother is alone and not well (not covid) at the moment and I don't want to put her at risk and go visit her as she is high risk so I have to drop groceries at her door and walk away and this dope gets to throw a party?? Absolutely no respect for anyone.
She’s a selfish bleep doesn’t give a duck about anyone other than herself. There’s no words to describe the stupidity of her. I hope she enrages the handful of real followers she has left and they see her for what she really is.

Reactions: 3
Just proves she mentally lacking.. what normal person would walk around her apartment glammed up and no where to go, but to just take selfies?? Not one selfie but serval 🤷🏼‍♀️My option the set up was dreadful, my 9 years old would have a better set up.. lol she didn’t even pop open her famous Moët for her party cheap lidl stuff 😂hope her neighbours report her, bringing all them people into the block is so unfair!!

So all that champers is for just her and Luke ??! Yeah right Shannen you’re having a party once again breaking restrictions !!!!!!

Reactions: 6
I wonder does her oul lad have to stay in his room till that party’s over or is he allowed go in and try out the 5 new x-box games in the kids room, oh no wait there’s no kids it’s Luke who got spoiled with Xbox games for Christmas.

• Haha
Anyone else sick of the “ask me a question” boxes when they’re either never answered or when they are it’s clearly answering their own question 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I keep seeing Tanshe Chanel liking and commenting on all her pictures recently... who is she lol ?

Reactions: 1
She had burnt microwave dinner 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dead.. she should have took my advice and got hillbillies 😂😂😂look there is the bottle of Moët not opened on the table!! Again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She thinks she is something special trying to cod people into believing she has champagne on tap every day 🥴 just drink the bleeping free bottle and be done with it, not one single person is impressed

Reactions: 7
She has literally smoothed the mole on her face into oblivion on her 1st pic of the 'ICONIC' dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.