Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it be the Betsy is Swords? I’m not arsed scrolling back that far but I remember she was there all them time!!

Reactions: 2
I’ve never disliked someone so much she irritates me how has she gotten away with what she does for so long with all her fake followers 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
New thread name 😉quick
who can make a new one?

Title..
Shannen is always on the beg, and paying for “papped photos”on the street.. 😉

Holla for a dolla Shannen Reilly Mcgrath bought her Instagram followers.. 👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s in an Instagram pod if u see any comments on her photos that’s where they come from. Basically it’s the same as a like for like so when you post a new pictures the others in your pod rush on and comment at least 4 words or emojis for the algorithm to pick it up and in return you have to do the same for them. It’s not genuine engagement at all but looks more believable than all the arab “fans” 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She wants all the grown women in here to be ‘manly’ enough to talk about her on their own accounts. These are our own accounts Shannen we don’t have fake accounts, the accounts we have are the nature of the site but I’m sure that might confuse you given your volume of fake accounts on social media. Also you say don’t let someone who doesn’t even know your name be someone you think about in the New Year, I thought you know who loads of us are and are just waiting on the all important IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) to be traced. So grown women remember we must be manly enough to stop telling the truth about Shannen and if your not a grown woman give her a shout and a few hundred quid and she’ll sign you to to the management company.

Thread title suggestion . Shan will BEG not borrow but STEAL to get what she wants

She tagged "Pinocchio Restaurant" in Ranelagh a few days ago, I remember thinking it was strange! Could it be that restaurant?!

She tagged "Pinocchio Restaurant" in Ranelagh a few days ago, I remember thinking it was strange! Could it be that restaurant?!
I would say she did that purely because Luke’s mother and sister were visible in the photo so she could prove to us that the family love her as she’s come on here claiming. I would say that’s also why she had to post about Luke’s mothers’s gift. She didn’t feel the need to tell us what her own mother bought her just Luke’s mam. It’s all to prove a point in her head.

Here Shannen I’ll be mystic Meg for you.. for free doll 😉

Reading your future..🔮
I see you in court twice..
one for breaking Irish law and other for online bullying.. you will be found guilty!! 🙌
You will lose your blue tick on Instagram for breaking community guidelines...
Buying fake followers..

No respectable brands will work with you again..

You be back home living with mammy by the end of next year. Cause you be black list by the revenue.. social welfare will make you repay the money you took while getting cash in your hand for “jobs”..

No more freebies from fast food restaurants so my advice would be learn how to cook..

Learn how to do your own washing!! Stop being lazy! Grow up be adult!

Your fantasy dream becoming famous is coming to end!! This time next year you be a nobody

apologies to the girls you robbed money off and repay them!! Do the right thing for once in your life!!

Do us all favour stop lying about your apartment in Manchester and working on your career in uk 😂😂 your a nobody and your laughing stock saying that!

The Dóchas Centre give will give you lovely prison hair cut that you won’t have to worry about your roots again.. 👏🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.