Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying the car fresheners will actually fight against covid 19 hahahahahaah na I’ve heard it all now......... she actually is as thick as anything 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shannen take your own advice on supporting Irish businesses . Your the queen of scabbing off Irish businesses for freebies.
Supporting businesses is actually reaching into your own pocket and BUYING from them , not hounding them for freebies and telling them you'll give a shout out to all your followers (fake followers )
I hope everyone who comes across this exemplar company steers well clear of it .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just going leave this here. It sums up Shannen pretty simply. Over 300 people like this comment Shannen and they are actual people not fake accounts, bought followers and bots that make up the vast majority of your fake fans. Keep basking in the non existent adulation of your followers.

Attachments

She’s been exposed on that tea spill page twice today 🤣🤣she’s hit an all time low .. air fresheners that fight against covid 19.. hahahah! And telling us how important that is etc.. sure she doesn’t give a damn about covid19! She’s broken every rule under the book and openly flaunts it!! As bad as this sounds .. if anyone deserves to catch the virus to kick some sense into them, it’s Shannen ..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s been exposed on that tea spill page twice today 🤣🤣she’s hit an all time low .. air fresheners that fight against covid 19.. hahahah! And telling us how important that is etc.. sure she doesn’t give a damn about covid19! She’s broken every rule under the book and openly flaunts it!! As bad as this sounds .. if anyone deserves to catch the virus to kick some sense into them, it’s Shannen ..
Can someone please screenshot the posts about her from that page?

Reactions: 2
She’s obviously put her page back to private so she can scour through all her posts to find the restaurants she’s tagged and delete the evidence as usual. Shan we all know this is your standard procedure when you realise you’ve exposed yourself.

Reactions: 5
“It’s come to my attention”. You’re reading the duck out of tattle in other words Shannen you saddo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“It’s come to my attention”. You’re reading the duck out of tattle in other words Shannen you saddo
What would her Christmas be like if she could just relax and enjoy herself without obsessively pressing refresh on this thread?

Imagine paying someone to promote your product and they continuously mis spell 'smell". Dumb witch keep saying 'spell'🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do we know what restaurant it was? The last one she was in was Fade St Social, only in the last 2 weeks. She recently started following Rosa Madre...I felt like I should drop them an email to warn them about the incoming begging.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we know what restaurant it was? The last one she was in was Fade St Social, only in the last 2 weeks. She recently started following Rosa Madre...I felt like I should drop them an email to warn them about the incoming begging.
She thanked TGI’s Fleet Street for having her and Luke for their yearly Christmas dinner with the kids.

She thanked TGI’s Fleet Street for having her and Luke for their yearly Christmas dinner with the kids.
Oh yeah, forgot about that. The caption on the one where she's in Fade Steet has been edited. Could be either of them. Either way I'm mortified for her, begging to be recognised.

I wonder if the Exemplar air freshner spray is actually certified to the EN standard for protection against Covid-19 🤔

Last edited:
I think it's going back a few months. Was it the restraunt on the boat or was it that she asked them for a freebie and they came forward and said they don't do collabs and within a few hours shannen was there.

Reactions: 6
We need the new thread before this one is closed. I’ve no idea how to create one 🤷🏼‍♀️

What planet are they on!! They made a scent with no information on the products.. how is that Eu standard??? not displaying what chemicals, are in the products.. it’s against the law!!!

Eh where is his IFRA cert???

report it to watchdog..
false information again from theses two con artists.. it is NOT 99% safe for killing COVID-19 virus...they are nuts thinking they can mislead folks with car air fresher!!
Scarlet for other folks promoting them 😂😂😂they must be as desperate as them for work!!

Reactions: 6
Can’t even pose with a bottle of champers - you absolutely can if that’s what you’re actually drinking but stop pretending it’s all something it’s not 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can she show us the open empty bottle of Dom? 😂

• Haha
Christ promoting a company as thick/tick as herself. They claim it's a disinfectant which is a biocidal product. Only notified and authorised products listed on the Biocidal Product Registers are legal for sale and use in Ireland which these aren't. There's also tons of red tape with labelling requirements. This is basic enough for a product like that but maybe there's a loophole as it's a car spray but then they can't call it a disinfectant...maybe a diffuser. Either way it could be easily reported. But Well done Shannen on drawing attention to that👏🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.