Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to know what art gallery Shannen has ever visited because that Princess Diana canvas is NOT art .
None of those bubble gum photos are art 😅
We'll see Mona Lisa up on her wall next

Also , Shannen the cake weighs a tonne not a Thonne

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My first time to comment here but I thought it was too funny to let it go! Did anyone notice she added a “th” in the word tonne when speaking about the cake 😂
Exactly what I was thinking 😂 trying so hard to not sound like she’s from Tallaght by pronouncing her TH even on words that don’t need it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also there’s nothing wrong with being from Tallaght! Embrace it!

Reactions: 8
Luke's 27 so here's his ballons 2 and 7 = 27 2 and 7. Are u calling the numbers for bingo shannen

• Haha
Reactions: 14
my god her fab spa day present she scabbed for free of the poor spa. Because every man dreams of a spa day as there present 🤔🤔😂😂😂😂. Poor lukey she really does bleed him dry. the only real designer gear she owns she scabbed from poor lukey and then gifts him a free spa day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
omg we need a new thread.. new name suggestions folks 😝

Shannen Reilly mcgrath the online bully!

Reactions: 6
my god her fab spa day present she scabbed for free of the poor spa. Because every man dreams of a spa day as there present 🤔🤔😂😂😂😂. Poor lukey she really does bleed him dry. the only real designer gear she owns she scabbed from poor lukey and then gifts him a free spa day
She's as mean as they come. Complete begger. What a tit present for a man.

Reactions: 5
This fella has hit the nail on the head in the comments under the birthday post. Except she more than likely didn’t pay for the experience.
Note the lack of posts from last nights party, I’d say the Talbot family would not appreciate Shannen posting the evidence of a large gathering of multiple households on her social media.

Attachments

• Haha
This fella has hit the nail on the head in the comments under the birthday post. Except she more than likely didn’t pay for the experience.
Note the lack of posts from last nights party, I’d say the Talbot family would not appreciate Shannen posting the evidence of a large gathering of multiple households on her social media.
Brilliant. So true, it was a gift for Shannen poorly vailed as a gift for Luke, and she didn't even open her purse for it.

• Heart
Brilliant. So true, it was a gift for Shannen poorly vailed as a gift for Luke, and she didn't even open her purse for it.
If Butter Vouchers were still a thing she’d be slapping them down on counters all over town then boasting about spoiling her romantic love.

she literally can’t talk , she struggles to think of the next word every time when she speaking on camera , it’s not one bit natural for her it’s quiet painful to listen to , maybe if she spoke with her own accent and not trying to think of words she doesn’t usually use 😂

• Heart
Why is she writing in the caption “I hope you this I hope you” etc. He’s not allowed on Instagram Shannen babe how is he gonna see it??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she literally can’t talk , she struggles to think of the next word every time when she speaking on camera , it’s not one bit natural for her it’s quiet painful to listen to , maybe if she spoke with her own accent and not trying to think of words she doesn’t usually use 😂
Every sentence starts with 'so, yeah..' and she keeps putting and inflection at the end of sentences when there doesn't need to be (you might need to Google that one Shannen).

• Heart
Why is she writing in the caption “I hope you this I hope you” etc. He’s not allowed on Instagram Shannen babe how is he gonna see it??
Thanks for everything you do for me, you do everything for ME! I hope that includes collecting the carers allowance cos god knows the poor chap deserves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shannen Reilly McGrath #5: only 11k til her big giveaway, poor Shan needs another spa day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for everything you do for me, you do everything for ME! I hope that includes collecting the carers allowance cos god knows the poor chap deserves it.
It’s always me me me even on his birthday so narcissistic

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion . Shannen is a covid disgrace , spreading her germs all over the place

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.