Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we not start online petition to get her Instagram page permanently removed.. she bought fake followers likes, breached community guidelines!! Lied repeatedly.. set up fake business.. robbing off people and minors.. takes free stuff doesn’t promote it well.. misleads.. not good role model breaking covid hse rules..

Reactions: 9
I just wanted too come on and be honest in what I really see with Shannon and her behaviour the reason why i am doing this is because I am addiction councillor I have being doing this for the last 7 years now and in all the years I have being doing this Shannon is the worst I have ever seen bye far This is not normal behaviour one bit she’s very much living in the past and not the real world.I see true everything she’s doing the lies,the controlling and the bullshit your not fooling me or nobody else.i dnt no if anybody has notice but all her past relationships our allways the same dates the same type off fellas every time and I think this is part off the problem she’s never dealt with what’s really going on in her head and her past.our past can be the reason why people act the way they do too me this a act she’s putting on it’s all fake and I feel something is triggering this behaviour her behaviour very self destructive and self obsessed.do I think she will get the help she so badly needs? Honestly no bec she hasn’t hit rock bottom just yet in order for someone too hit rock bottom they have too lose everything and I mean everything.she has too want too help herself I fear she’s only going to get worst she’s like a domino’s effort right now.I just wanted too be honest in what I see

Reactions: 6
Can we not start online petition to get her Instagram page permanently removed.. she bought fake followers likes, breached community guidelines!! Lied repeatedly.. set up fake business.. robbing off people and minors.. takes free stuff doesn’t promote it well.. misleads.. not good role model breaking covid hse rules..
Best idea I have heard in years

Reactions: 2
Alright ladies and gents.. I have A few screenshots which will give you all a laugh this evening! I have literally just proved she is lying about her manager “Jen”... Jen does not exist, as confirmed by the real Jenny Russell..🤣🤣🤣🤣
caught out shannen darling!!
I messaged Jenny myself and pretended I had a business inquiry (cause we all know shannen would accept any offer, beggy Mitchell!!)🤣🤣and Jenny herself said she is not Shannens agent anymore, nor is she looking after Shannens page, NOR does she even KNOW of “Jen” Shannens so called “manager”... now .. isn’t that strange?? Youd expect Shannens “agent” to atleast know of any other people within their “team” wouldn’t you?👀

not to mention, ( screenshot attached ) does she think we can’t find Jenny Russel ? Jenny literally put on her story she’s been soo insanely busy lately with her salon, so how does shannen expect Jenny to have the time to bleeping “take over” a nobody’s insta account, who none of her followers actually care about her 🤣🤣

secondly, I also messaged that shite tan company, and they said they did not hire shannen, nor do they even know who she is..🤣🤣🤣now THAT’s embarrassing shannen darling!! Imagine hyping your page up sooo much and even having to get your fake “manager” to take over your insta .. but yet the company your shooting for don’t even know you exist ?? HAHAHAH Aw darling, I know your reading this .. you need major help shannen .. we are not all jealous of you, you are mentally ill and hallucinating that your famous 😘😘

This is mad , she's such a liar .
I really think she has a borderline personality disorder

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker, first time poster.

So I commented yesterday asking Shannen why she doesn’t follow Ego Official and she blocked me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Like how does she thinks it’s okay to write #gifted on posts when she clearly wasn’t gifted anything 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

So I commented yesterday asking Shannen why she doesn’t follow Ego Official and she blocked me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Like how does she thinks it’s okay to write #gifted on posts when she clearly wasn’t gifted anything 😂
The girls from the agency said they were told to do this even if it wasn't gifted. It's dishonest, misleading, and really sad if you ask me 🤷‍♀️ I think doing it makes her feel like she's somebody, which is weird because she knows it's a lie. Her whole page is a desperate attempt to prove to people that she's famous but she's not intelligent enough to cover her tracks and gets found out.

Reactions: 8
She’s gone suspiciously quiet since deleting her “kindness” post. Maybe her “team” has quit 🤪

I'm really starting to think she's had work done, hence the lack of pointless video stories. She would post about the opening of an envelope. She hasn't mentioned the tan since it launched.

Reactions: 1
I'm really starting to think she's had work done, hence the lack of pointless video stories. She would post about the opening of an envelope. She hasn't mentioned the tan since it launched.
Maybe new tits, would explain why Luke had to drive her home so they wouldn’t explode on the plane 🙈

A secure woman will do nothing except block you when you ask a valid question and delete your post so you don’t wake the sheep. Baa 🐑

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She blocks people bec someone like her doesn’t want too hear the truth .Shannon can’t control this page and that’s killing her the most it honestly makes me feel sick tha she would take advantage off young girls the scam in,the lies I hope these girls get the justice they deserve.I hope more people will speak up.bye the way Shannon nuttin comes free in this world you have too work hard to be successful in life oh and bye the way nobody is jelious or obsessed with you so stop playing the victim card maybe take a good look at urself and realise what your doing is so wrong and cop-on it’s time too grow up and stand on ur own two feet you brought this all on urself time too take responsibility for your own actions stop blaming others for ur duck ups.

Reactions: 3
Well she definitely didn’t get a bum lift judging by the pictures of her in the pink dress. The squashed nappy arse is still in full show.

In fairness to her though she’s got greato tasteo in musico, I’m a big fano of Andrea BocelliO too🤦🏻‍♂️

The girls from the agency said they were told to do this even if it wasn't gifted. It's dishonest, misleading, and really sad if you ask me 🤷‍♀️ I think doing it makes her feel like she's somebody, which is weird because she knows it's a lie. Her whole page is a desperate attempt to prove to people that she's famous but she's not intelligent enough to cover her tracks and gets found out.
Maybe shannens doing what shannen does best, manipulating the truth when it comes to #gifted items. We all know the scrounger wouldn’t put her hand in her own pocket to pay for something like us normal folk, that’s beneath her. She probably demands luke buys them for her, gives them to her as a gift & boom we’re #gifted!
She’s living her best life with her #gifted Christmas tree, #gifted Halloween spider webs & #gifted fake clothes. Stuff of dreams!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m lost now with this one... so where is she pretending to be now is she in Manchester or Dublin today?

Reactions: 2
Missed her doggos, yet they supposedly sailed the seas with lukey.

Which one is it Shan?👸🏼🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is she saying she missed her dog so much if apparently Luke drove them over on the boat ?? She would have only not seen him for a day or 2 ?? She’s such a bad liar it’s so funny to watch

Reactions: 10
Eh if you were going for 5 days why say it’s a one way ticket... attention seeking. Obviously Luke didn’t bring the dogs anywhere near the U.K. and also you have friends running your page? What friends? I haven’t seen any evidence of you having any friends Shannen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok so to recap, because it’s so hard to keep up with someone that has such a jet setting lifestyle. Friday 6th she is flying off on a one way ticket because she is “filming & doing shoots over the next few weeks”, luke has to drive over with dogs on Monday 9th due to the fact shannen has been inundated with work since she arrived to the uk & the fact her stay in the uk could be potentially longer than the few weeks first anticipated, the workload in the uk is so intense that the management of her Instagram account is too much to maintain so she drafts in her hard working “team”, she takes part in a highly lucrative tan brand launch & is caught by “surprise” by paparazzi while walking the busy streets of uk while going from one important meeting to the next, wednesday 11th shes finally able to break free from her busy schedule to update her 100k+ of real Instagram followers of her “5 long but exciting days”, Thursday 12th back in Dublin after her several weeks work full of filming & shoots evidenced by her..........single fake tan shoot🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok so to recap, because it’s so hard to keep up with someone that has such a jet setting lifestyle. Friday 6th she is flying off on a one way ticket because she is “filming & doing shoots over the next few weeks”, luke has to drive over with dogs on Monday 9th due to the fact shannen has been inundated with work since she arrived to the uk & the fact her stay in the uk could be potentially longer than the few weeks first anticipated, the workload in the uk is so intense that the management of her Instagram account is too much to maintain so she drafts in her hard working “team”, she takes part in a highly lucrative tan brand launch & is caught by “surprise” by paparazzi while walking the busy streets of uk while going from one important meeting to the next, wednesday 11th shes finally able to break free from her busy schedule to update her 100k+ of real Instagram followers of her “5 long but exciting days”, Thursday 12th back in Dublin after her several weeks work full of filming & shoots evidenced by her..........single fake tan shoot🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🥴🥴
Brilliant!! She's such a gobshite. Carcrash material.

Cant understand how shes happy to admit she was in London and Manchester and is back now in Dublin but is flaunting herself around Dublin and in shops and has not once addressed the fact she should be isolating? She was also never in London, she tagged London in her first post over there at the fake tan shoot but your man sean has posted multiple times that the shoot was done in Manchester. Im sure for content she would have gotten photos infront of the london eye and big ben and other ICONIC landmarks. Compulsive liar and can't even keep track of what she says its embarrassing. Bringing our her own brand? OK shannen we will see soon what your excuses are when it doesn't come out. Irish people don't even remember you from love island so really doubt people in the UK remember you. Please grow up and get a real job and pay your taxes like the rest of us

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.