Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shannen will you put on a bra for duck sake. Sick of seeing your saggy diddys!!!! Right nipple hanging out & pierced nipple on the left. So so so trashy

Reactions: 4
Alright ladies and gents.. I have A few screenshots which will give you all a laugh this evening! I have literally just proved she is lying about her manager “Jen”... Jen does not exist, as confirmed by the real Jenny Russell..🤣🤣🤣🤣
caught out shannen darling!!
I messaged Jenny myself and pretended I had a business inquiry (cause we all know shannen would accept any offer, beggy Mitchell!!)🤣🤣and Jenny herself said she is not Shannens agent anymore, nor is she looking after Shannens page, NOR does she even KNOW of “Jen” Shannens so called “manager”... now .. isn’t that strange?? Youd expect Shannens “agent” to atleast know of any other people within their “team” wouldn’t you?👀

not to mention, ( screenshot attached ) does she think we can’t find Jenny Russel ? Jenny literally put on her story she’s been soo insanely busy lately with her salon, so how does shannen expect Jenny to have the time to bleeping “take over” a nobody’s insta account, who none of her followers actually care about her 🤣🤣

secondly, I also messaged that shite tan company, and they said they did not hire shannen, nor do they even know who she is..🤣🤣🤣now THAT’s embarrassing shannen darling!! Imagine hyping your page up sooo much and even having to get your fake “manager” to take over your insta .. but yet the company your shooting for don’t even know you exist ?? HAHAHAH Aw darling, I know your reading this .. you need major help shannen .. we are not all jealous of you, you are mentally ill and hallucinating that your famous 😘😘
Stop, just stop! 😂😂😂😂 The tan company doesn't know who she is, after all the secrecy and dramatics about it. And then her old manager confirming she has nothing to do with her anymore. She needs professional help.

Reactions: 2
Stop, just stop! 😂😂😂😂 The tan company doesn't know who she is, after all the secrecy and dramatics about it. And then her old manager confirming she has nothing to do with her anymore. She needs professional help.
Did you notice that Jenny does use a very similar writing style? The punctuation is the same and some of the text does not make sense when you read it. So slapdash and sloppy.

Reactions: 7
Did you notice that Jenny does use a very similar writing style? The punctuation is the same and some of the text does not make sense when you read it. So slapdash and sloppy.
Conspiracy theory: Jenny isn't even real - it's just another one of Shannens made up accounts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously how stupid this fake manager is aka Shannen.. normally in the bio they would have the companies name and details.. legal issue if “jen” wrote something that cause harm to shannen or liable they would have to have there details known. Especially out sourcing goods for freebies and events! Plus there would have to contact! Well all know shannen hasn’t clue about contacts! Just shows the level of stupid!! Yah only imagine what she taught she would get away with, SRMG management company never set up just used an name!!!

Reactions: 1
Emmmmm should she be out shopping 🙄 like surely she can stay the duck in and isolate as is required.... for once 😒

Reactions: 6
I think it's gas that she played up this tan shoot so much in the days leading up to it, posted about how it's an amazing tan, and doesn't even follow their page 😂 She's the most insincere person when it comes to promoting or selling something. She made more effort promoting that bus on Valentia Island than she did the tan. Practically harrassed the poor guy trying to scab a free stay.

Reactions: 9
"People who are secure in themselves don't put others down". The hypocrisy of it all, coming from the most insecure person there is.

People who are secure also don't:

- Constantly have to reassure others that their partner, dogs and family are all "obsessed" with them

- Get overly jealous and bin off someone they're involved with when they like another girls photo

- Manipulate their partner into getting rid of their social media accounts.

- upload photos onto social media of their ex boyfriend eating out their lady parts and tag the mother of his child in an attempt to make her jealous.

- Stalk the living daylights out of their ex by standing outside his house all night and slag off the physical appearances of the girls he has moved on with.

And unfortunately all these examples are just the tip of the iceberg.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
"People who are secure in themselves don't put others down". The hypocrisy of it all, coming from the most insecure person there is.

People who are secure also don't:

- Constantly have to reassure others that their partner, dogs and family are all "obsessed" with them

- Get overly jealous and bin off someone they're involved with when they like another girls photo

- Manipulate their partner into getting rid of their social media accounts.

- upload photos of their ex boyfriend eating out their lady parts and tag the mother of his child in an attempt to make her jealous.

- Stalk the living daylights out of their ex by standing outside his house all night and slag off the physical appearances of the girls he has moved on with.

And unfortunately all these examples are just the tip of the iceberg.
Oh dear God! Is all of the above true!? Psycho stuff.

Reactions: 1
I find the pap photos to be so embarrassing she isn’t a celebrity nor is she relevant

Reactions: 8
I find the pap photos to be so embarrassing she isn’t a celebrity nor is she relevant
It really is so cringy - that and re-sharing selfies from months/years ago. Apart from quotes, she never posts anything that doesn't have her face in it. Her feed is just endless selfies with multiple from the same day/place all shared back to back. What happened to the make-up tutorial she was going to film, the APPartment haul, or the YouTube channel??

Seriously that Fiona hairdressers and Mua working for her... sharing Shannen post saying act of kindness... here one for yah, stop doing here flaming makeup, think of all the others that closed in the industry during a Global Pandemic... stop putting others at risk.. follow the hse guidelines!! Please and thanks 👏

Reactions: 6
So her and Luke both out shopping when they’re supposed to be self isolating? How can we report these idiots?

Reactions: 10
She’s full of tit as usual, so Luke drove over to the UK with the dogs but somehow he was able fit in the time to pick up some Christmas bits in Musgraves. These threads are bringing on her English in anyway she spelt apartment and sequins correctly today. Baby steps 👣

Reactions: 9
She’s full of tit as usual, so Luke drove over to the UK with the dogs but somehow he was able fit in the time to pick up some Christmas bits in Musgraves. These threads are bringing on her English in anyway she spelt apartment and sequins correctly today. Baby steps 👣
I thought she had a oneway ticket?? :unsure: Another lie I am guessing.

This is the thing that really annoys me about her she acts as if people are out to get her but she brings it all on herself by persistently lying. Than when people call her out on the lies she starts posting about Caroline Flack and the be kind movement. Shannen you cannot go through this life with your own set of rules that mean your basically exempt from any responsibility or redemption. You have obviously being told your special from the time you were born, quite possibly you were raised by a narcissist who preferred you over your siblings. This has caused you to believe that you are entitled to do what you want, whenever you want. That’s not real life, you cannot lie to everyone, take what you want from people, use and abuse ‘friendships’ formed with people who have something you want for free and act like your the one doing everyone a favour. Your doing nothing for no one your self serving once someone sees through you, you act like they’ve done you wrong. Your in dire need of some professional help.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s spouting the be kind stuff again, apparently we’re all unkind to ourselves...🥺 sorry Shannen but the only person who is unkind here is you. You make a mockery of the be kind movement because you lie and cheat and expect no one to call you out on it. No one wants to hear from you and you’re only tagging on the board in the hopes they’ll give you a reshare😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.