Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys I’ve been MIA, stupidly forgot my password and was locked outta my account
Buuut I’m BACK, Hey shannen darling !!😘I know you missed me 😉

but holy mother of dear GODDD I cannot believe my eyes watching her story today!!! What the actual duck!?!
First of all, babe, you WISH you looked like Pam. Hate to break it to you the only thing in common is the blonde hair which you clearly copied to try look like her!!
secondly, you are in my arseeee doing a hair extensions course 🤣🤣🤣you always say how you can’t do your own hair or makeup, what makes you think you can do someone else’s and charge for it??🤣🤣🤣watch girls, this be another thing she promotes and never speaks of again!!
Lastly, DO NOT GET ME STARTED on this pathetic Halloween “shoot”... this girl is mentally mentally ILLLL. You put your hairdresser, mua AND your family at risk by doing this look, for what??? A few insta pics?? Babe you aren’t a celeb!! Nobody gives a shiteee about your Halloween looks. Be different if you did it yourself and showed off your own skills but you didn’t !!
you got it done to take pics outside your apartment on the streets in town to go back in and sit and eat a curry ? You are one pathetic pathetic woman Shannen Reilly McGrath.
By the way babes, absolutely no one, and I mean no one, is jealous of you. We actually feel embarrassed and sad for you ! Because you need a lot of therapy and help. By you calling people jealous of you actually makes you look like a witch and extremely full of yourself ( but we all know that ) you clearly didn’t think you were naturally pretty if you got SO much work done ?😘

Reactions: 9
It’s embarrassing.. the tagging celebrities is beyond sad.. well proves a point again about curry.. she not even promoting them.. on her story last night clean eating blah blah next night a 3 in 1.. for duck sake would they stop wasting free meals on her..

She is bonkers.. thinking she a celebrity?? She a twit people watch cause she car crash!! Literally!!

scabbing for free weekend away.. Jaysus thats a new low!!! I hope your man does his research on her and not give her a free night away!! Cause she will never bring him business or even do a good promotion!!

She jumped from one topic to another today..

I hope that Mua gettings in shites for breaking rules, that hairdressers is ruining their reputation!! I hope other hairdresser target them for breaking the law!!! Talk about supporting other companies in this difficult time!! They are giving them the two fingers!!

Talk about classy shannen using the c u next Tuesday in your comments!!!!
ps did you never learn manners, not to talk while eating... disgusting!!

Reactions: 4
This might be a silly question but has shannen ever had an actual job? Has she been to college or have any qualifications?

Reactions: 1
This might be a silly question but has shannen ever had an actual job? Has she been to college or have any qualifications?
According to Shannen she’s owned a dance school but when her modelling/showbiz career took off she was too busy to run it so her business partner continued the school without her. She’s a dental nurse and has managed jewellery shops. Then there’s the modelling, tv appearances and her full time job at present is running her Instagram account. She’s one of the hardest working people on social media according to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry guys I’ve been MIA, stupidly forgot my password and was locked outta my account
Buuut I’m BACK, Hey shannen darling !!😘I know you missed me 😉

but holy mother of dear GODDD I cannot believe my eyes watching her story today!!! What the actual duck!?!
First of all, babe, you WISH you looked like Pam. Hate to break it to you the only thing in common is the blonde hair which you clearly copied to try look like her!!
secondly, you are in my arseeee doing a hair extensions course 🤣🤣🤣you always say how you can’t do your own hair or makeup, what makes you think you can do someone else’s and charge for it??🤣🤣🤣watch girls, this be another thing she promotes and never speaks of again!!
Lastly, DO NOT GET ME STARTED on this pathetic Halloween “shoot”... this girl is mentally mentally ILLLL. You put your hairdresser, mua AND your family at risk by doing this look, for what??? A few insta pics?? Babe you aren’t a celeb!! Nobody gives a shiteee about your Halloween looks. Be different if you did it yourself and showed off your own skills but you didn’t !!
you got it done to take pics outside your apartment on the streets in town to go back in and sit and eat a curry ? You are one pathetic pathetic woman Shannen Reilly McGrath.
By the way babes, absolutely no one, and I mean no one, is jealous of you. We actually feel embarrassed and sad for you ! Because you need a lot of therapy and help. By you calling people jealous of you actually makes you look like a witch and extremely full of yourself ( but we all know that ) you clearly didn’t think you were naturally pretty if you got SO much work done ?😘
That's a good point, if she was really so happy in herself why has she had so much work done. If you compare her to the photo of Pam you can see Shannen's boobs and lips are actually bigger and more fake looking. She has taken it all too far.

she will be delighted if she wins the Dublin bus sleepover, gonna be ICONIC

Shannen if your reading remember the time you chopped up your ex CJs runners when he tried to dump you?? 😂
Stop, what?? She sounds like an absolute psycho. If a man did that to a woman people would be telling her to call the guards and speak to Women's Aid. As much as Luke seems like as big an idiot as her I am concerned for his safety if things should ever go sour between them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That's a good point, if she was really so happy in herself why has she had so much work done. If you compare her to the photo of Pam you can see Shannen's boobs and lips are actually bigger and more fake looking. She has taken it all too far.

Stop, what?? She sounds like an absolute psycho. If a man did that to a woman people would be telling her to call the guards and speak to Women's Aid. As much as Luke seems like as big an idiot as her I am concerned for his safety if things should ever go sour between them.
Ah Luke is just as bad I'd say. Selling the wiff and supplying it for her. Can't feel sorry for him at all I'd say he's just as bad a moron

Reactions: 2
Session depression during lockdown must be an absolute hell hole, if they knocked that on the head it would be the best thing they could ever do for themselves.

Everyone does be like oh my god how does she eat what she wants and stay skinny. Well that's what long-term use of cocaine does... She's a lost soul

She edits her photos alot too, and when she poses she always has an arm resting on one hip, something across her tummy, or her back is nearly folding back on itself. We all have things we're selfconscious about, but what I can't understand is why she complains about bloating and stomach problems but then fills her body with so much stodgy, processed and highly saturdated fried food. I suffer from IBS and have been under the care of a dietican in the past. Everything she eats plays havoc with a sensitive tummy. Even someone without digestive issues would struggle to function on a diet so poor. Her cholesterol must be through the roof. All jokes aside she is setting herself up for major issues further down the line.

Seriously I be modified 🤣🤣🤣posting photos and all the fake likes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣1.4k likes when you stroll true them it only 30/40 real people liked them!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣it’s seriously hilarious!!!!Even more embarrassing she 109k fake followers!!!!

Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster so be gentle with me. Shannen is so iconic I was compelled to write a song about her. I threw together a quick video too. Listen to the lyrics, it speaks so much to her:

I have a good mind to send Niall this thread on insta!! Having Shannen anywhere near his potential business is disastrous!!

Seriously tho I'd say she was only short of messaging him telling him what promotions she could do for him and his page, Shannen get the boat you absolute hag 😂😂 I'm so scarlet and cringing like imagine tagging someone so many times and having about 20 stories of them up I'm DYINGGGGGG😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
They're obviously not clued in to what's being discussed in the media. Young and healthy people have died from contracting the virus, and many of all age groups are suffering with what they refer to as 'long COVID' whereby the ill effexts of the virus are still present weeks and months later. Considering Shannen has elderly family members it is in her interest to be vigilent and not treat the whole thing so flippantly. She is braindead.
I am one of the people that are still suffering the effects of the virus months later. I'm a 32 year old healthy female. I have mild asthma but otherwise nothing else. I contracted the virus and nearly died in June. I spent a week in ICU Tallaght and another two weeks on a covid ward. The only place I was going to was Dunnes Stores so I caught it there. Months down the line I have been diagnosed with a lung disorder Sarcoidosis due to Covid. I can't walk ten feet without needing to stop and catch my breath.my world has been destroyed and then you have these people like Shannen paying no attention to the rules. I can't wait for the day she is charged with what she has done. She's an absolute disgrace!!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I am one of the people that are still suffering the effects of the virus months later. I'm a 32 year old healthy female. I have mild asthma but otherwise nothing else. I contracted the virus and nearly died in June. I spent a week in ICU Tallaght and another two weeks on a covid ward. The only place I was going to was Dunnes Stores so I caught it there. Months down the line I have been diagnosed with a lung disorder Sarcoidosis due to Covid. I can't walk ten feet without needing to stop and catch my breath.my world has been destroyed and then you have these people like Shannen paying no attention to the rules. I can't wait for the day she is charged with what she has done. She's an absolute disgrace!!!!
I am so sorry to hear this. What an awful experience, and fair play for fighting through it. It really is so infuriating seeing uneducated gobshites like her carrying on as if they are the only people who matter. She used the hashtag 'love lockdown' last weekend, as if this is just one big holiday, and maybe it is for the likes of her who have barely worked a day in their lives, but the majority of people are really suffering over this whether they have had COVID or not. I hope your health starts to improve, sending you love and well wishes x

• Heart
Oh my god you poor thing !! Your living proof that covid is real. I hope your okay and recover soon without any major future health problems! Sending my prayers to you!
I wish people would open their eyes that just because they have not caught it ( or atleast shown Symptoms) that it IS real!! Shannen is putting not only herself, Luke , her hairdressers, friends, MUAS, her parents, sister, nieces, nephews, retail workers in any shop she goes to, especially her coffee shop she seems to go to everyday.. thats a LONG list of people she is putting their lives at risk.
Shannen is bound to be affected by the virus one way or another soon by the way she is going on, and I really hope it opens her eyes up that what she is doing is incredibly selfish and Detrimental to people around her lives.

• Heart
7613BDD2-2B74-4709-99EA-238AF002CAAF.png

This is the most tackiest thing i have ever seen.. my toes are bleeping curling 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really sad to hear that, I hope you will be alright.. loads of love 💓 that why I haven’t stopped replying on this!! To make others aware of her selfish actions!! Take care of yourself xxx

• Heart
Poor Luke having to read this shite to her at bedtime 😂 I'm starting to think he's gay, the apartment is just one big shrine to tack.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Holy tit them teeth are glow in the dark 🤣🤣🤣🤣how could she / her dentist even find them teeth attractive?? No wonder they were free!!
I’m sorry but that image is so cartoonish, it’s like a pound shop Elsa Doll.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.