Shannen Reilly McGrath #13 Princess tantrums to get her way, can’t maintain the life unless Luke pays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No lads her tagging Jayda McCann saying "my good friend" she doesn't even follow the account. She's a sick bleep
Jesus that's twisted. I've said it before, she always has to turn someone else's tragedy into her own or in some way link herself to it. The same way every famous person who dies is always her 'favourite..'

Reactions: 5
That's sick, but I'm not surprised from Our girl. bleeping weirdo she is. Same way as she posts the one pic she has with Caroline Flack and waffles on about how much of a nice person she was. Caroline would have been obliged to get a photo with all the cast, even the ones who lasted four minutes. But Shan makes it out like they were besties. As much besties as she was with Megan McKenna.

Reactions: 8
Wow our girl sure has an interesting way of spelling courtesy.

Also did anyone else notice on her Mother’s Day post from Ash, it said she’s a great Mammy to Elvis. No mention of Freddie at all.
I just saw she was away with Elvis ! Where is Freddie? I know he's Luke's but he hasn't been seen in a long time

Reactions: 1
I dont know how anyone puts up with princess shannen. She's following makeup artists in Belfast and hairdressers. Imagine going away anywhere with her and she's spending majority of the time getting makeup and hair done to walk around and do nothing as she has the dog with them 😄 🤣

when was her flights to marbella she put up on Instagram last week?

Reactions: 3
I dont know how anyone puts up with princess shannen. She's following makeup artists in Belfast and hairdressers. Imagine going away anywhere with her and she's spending majority of the time getting makeup and hair done to walk around and do nothing as she has the dog with them 😄 🤣

She's been going to Marbella next week for years now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Another reason she has no gal pals or friend group. Most would throw the bags in the room and go off out exploring the city, have the craic, catch-up. She has to factor in hair and makeup appointments, and for what exactly? She's the biggest bore.
---
Pretty sure she's meant to be in Marbella now. It was so obvious that Fan Spicy site is the 'shoot' she was referring to. Basically renting a villa from a bargin bin only fans platform. I wonder if now she's been outed there will be an excuse as to why it 'couldn't go ahead. Was surprised she would go for something like that tbh.

Another reason she has no gal pals or friend group. Most would throw the bags in the room and go off out exploring the city, have the craic, catch-up. She has to factor in hair and makeup appointments, and for what exactly? She's the biggest bore.
I’m sure we’ll get one ‘natural sun kissed wavy hair natural beut’ photo to showcase her beauty.

Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s facetune.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It does exactly what it says on the tin.
EX🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣 Luke’s only dropping hints now and getting our princess Pammy to wear it in style 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Whoever came up the term Poundland Pam it never falls to me laugh

God her life is really so sad.. and she knows it
I wonder does she tho? Does she think she's living the life,almost 30, living in her Ma's, following and unfollowing her fella who gave her a cap, does she actually think people are influenced by her or drool over her life ? She's pathetic.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.