Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs I forgot him 🙄

@Missymeister when is Coldplay? I'm so delighted you are going what an amazing act of kindness from a fellow "Troll" ❤
@Turmeric123 it’s on August 24th at Hampden Park in Glasgow!!! I am fit to burst with excitement. And the seats are the best in the house!!!! Isn’t it truly invreible the kindness and support on here? 💕💕. The beautiful lady has it booked since last year but her fiancé can’t go due to work so she has offered me the whole trip. We were talking on the phone just now and she is truly beautiful. And we get on like a house on fire already so we will have a blast in Glasgow!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
@Turmeric123 it’s on August 24th at Hampden Park in Glasgow!!! I am fit to burst with excitement. And the seats are the best in the house!!!! Isn’t it truly invreible the kindness and support on here? 💕💕. The beautiful lady has it booked since last year but her fiancé can’t go due to work so she has offered me the whole trip. We were talking on the phone just now and she is truly beautiful. And we get on like a house on fire already so we will have a blast in Glasgow!!!
Can I come!? I'd say you'll have great craic - be great weather too! x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just wanted to tell you, I've been in such an awe for you. You've literally had to deal with shannen's quite frankly shite and still able to go on. I really admire your strength.
I've been reading from the beginning of the whole tit show, I'm so sorry you've had to go through so much and yet still deal with her.
I hope you are doing much better and enjoy Coldplay! I am so jealous 🤣🤣
We all support you on here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just wanted to tell you, I've been in such an awe for you. You've literally had to deal with shannen's quite frankly shite and still able to go on. I really admire your strength.
I've been reading from the beginning of the whole tit show, I'm so sorry you've had to go through so much and yet still deal with her.
I hope you are doing much better and enjoy Coldplay! I am so jealous 🤣🤣
We all support you on here ❤
Awwww thanks so much I really appreciate your kindness. And I just know Coldplay is going to be such an epic night. B xx đź’•đź’•

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She really doesn't get it does she? All she gotta do is be honest but nope yet again it's me me me ,my anxiety and I can't win. Just own it and move on Shannen

Reactions: 16
Take a drink every time she says this will be the last time I talk about it , she has to keep going until she got the tears flowing 🙄

• Haha
Take a drink every time she says this will be the last time I talk about it , she has to keep going until she got the tears flowing 🙄
The hse are busy enough they don't need a load of drunk people needing their stomachs pumped arriving in every county at same time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God I can’t even look at her after her behaviour - she makes me feel ill.

Reactions: 11
She’s the worst kind of human ever. Only thinks of herself and takes no responsibility for her own actions. She deserves to be taken down a peg or two.

She still doesn't get it she brought this whole thing up by claiming she was getting anonymously trolled, brought it all on herself by telling lie after lie trying to play the victim. She says shes rattled but she's only rattled because her lies were called out and yet she still won't back down, just keeps digging a bigger hole. If she could post these stories saying how upset she is and she can't do right no matter what she does, just post the so called receipts you have to show the genuine people who donated to your Gfm where you spent the money. Thats a very easy remedy to fix her anxiety, but then again she would have no content and would be completely irrelevant. After all this she's learned zilch from this whole thing 🤯
Shannen you very obviously are reading here yourself, your not just reading screenshots so do yourself a favour and just put whatever you said you put up before to show were you spent the money. Then go and get of social media and spend the rest of your life, which I sincerely hope will be cancer free for you, with your little girl and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wonder who'll pick up on the Shannen upset and rattled by vile people online story first??🙄

Reactions: 12
What was that waffle? There is only one question needs answered and she's already trying to talk round it.

Shannen you alone have the power of end all the tit housing but you choose to continue to bring it up, lie about B and avoid answering the one question you keep getting asked?? I don't understand why you don't just end the stories now. Realistically we all know the GFM is gone, long gone. But for once just be truthful. Say that you spent it all, say it's gone into a house deposit, say that it's gone into this new venture. The fact of the matter is we all know it wasn't used for medical, so just say what it was used for?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I notice this story has been taken down by Q102 - hopefully in the name of more responsible journalism!

40C60E66-2712-4077-9A0C-E48ABCB26FCB.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I notice this story has been taken down by Q102 - hopefully in the name of more responsible journalism!

View attachment 1401879
This says it all. Those supporting her are either close family or friends or those who don’t have the full story. I noticed on her posts (preMissy messages) she had at least 5-7 influencers I follow liking her posts. They don’t seem to anymore. Says it all! She’s deluded if she thinks this is not talked about in the influencer community.

Not able find the post to quote, it was from this morning. Did someone mention that as the GFM went well over its cap she publicly said she would donate anything unused? I did not realise that (only followed her after).

This would change everything if so! It would imply she acknowledged it was well over the amount needed, which in itself is an admission that she didn’t need the excess (over the 10K) but by her saying that she would donate, many people kept donating for that reason? This is HUGE if true.

I have family and past friends just like Shannen. She is manipulative and definitely narcissistic personality. She deliberately spun this situation into an “if you receive donations out of goodwill on GFM people expect you to show receipts”. No one said that, ever. I went through the teaspill comments, and it’s no where on this thread. Yet somehow she has a group of followers and “stupider” huns that followed the lead. To add it is ridiculous when any of these influencers come on with the whole “I wasn’t going to cry but here now I am” on camera. Ehm…you edit everything else and you can just delete and keep recording. No one has a gun to your head.
Her followers 100% see through this and are just along for the show.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Vera the Victim is off again

“If the outcome was to upset me, you’ve succeeded”

The outcome is for you to TELL THE TRUTH you horrible, vile, disgusting creature

Reactions: 30
Who is advising Shannen with her business right now? How is she going to launch a brand with so much ambiguity around how she got the funding and whether she has deprived cancer patients of funds that were pledged to them?
These instahun brands rely so much on people being influenced to buy them and people buying into the influencer themselves. She cannot launch while this is so present in people minds as she is associated with misusing money donated in good faith.
Why on earth would she think people would give her more money?
No doubt she’s being “advised” by that wannabe Eoghan…another fool, and quite possibly the reason she’s so deep in this mess now

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.