Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh my heart aches for the manipulating con artist....Not...

I wonder will Barry answer the questions regarding the GFM now that he got away from her.

She launches her sob story right before her launch, does she all think that we are stupid.
I would never want anyone's business to fail but hers is built on theft and fraud so I for one am looking forward to it failing.

Reactions: 23
Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler
I believe tattlers could solve every unsolved case out there if they got the chance. I’ve never seen anything like the observation skills some people on here have

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It's sad enough that they split, when tit happens it either makes or breaks a relationship. But she isn't the sweet nice person she likes ppl to believe. What she did to missy proves that. Also the it's my money attitude proves her character.

Wonder how much of the 200 grand did he walk away with....

Reactions: 17
So it happened months ago, but she tells everyone less than 24 hours before she launches her product. Manipulation much???

also,a week ago we all got a lecture about asking questions, then someone was slapped down in the comments. Then when she wants our money it’s all ‘I didn’t want ye to think I was hiding anything ‘

manipulative cow is all she is, changing the narrative.

barry If you’re watching, ye were cohabitants under the legislation which gives you a claim to property/money of the relationship.
Now normally if foe example someone gets a lump sum to cover e g health needs going into the future, it could be ring fenced. But here it won’t be cos she’s not using it foe the stated purpose. So funnily enough in not using it for what it was raised for, could allow a court to award him half.

also, I never buy this ‘we have nothing but love for each other’ crap.
A)you’re not a celebrity who has to manage the break up and
B) if that was true, you’d still be together.

I’d say there was skin and hair flying over the negative attention she brought to them and his family re the GFM. I’d say he’s sick of listening to her crap for years but only now can he leave that her health is stable

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Good for Barry getting away from her. However he was just as complicit with the GFM the last 2 years+ so that’s where my sympathy ends.

The frozen embryo is a tricky one because she won’t be able to try and use it now without his consent. That was a big risk to take. That’s really the one part that I feel a tiny little bit sorry for her on… her only chance to have another child, as un guaranteed as it was, I’m sure she has thought about what breaking up really means there

Reactions: 13
Great he grew some balls and dumped her but hes still tainted by association. Now she won’t need the funds for another kid so no excuse but to refund all the money taken under false pretences. I’ll have a refund please Sha, you can Revolut me if it easier for you 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder what the legalities are with the embryo - can she use it without his consent? Highly doubtful. Tbh she should just focus on the child she has. Barry spent the last few years doing all of the parenting so that will have to be an adjustment for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wonder what the legalities are with the embryo - can she use it without his consent? Highly doubtful. Tbh she should just focus on the child she has. Barry spent the last few years doing all of the parenting so that will have to be an adjustment for her.
She can't use without his consent. My cousin had to destroy embryos about 10 years ago after her marriage breakdown so I'm assuming its still the case if the other party doesn't want them used.

Great he grew some balls and dumped her but hes still tainted by association. Now she won’t need the funds for another kid so no excuse but to refund all the money taken under false pretences. I’ll have a refund please Sha, you can Revolut me if it easier for you 🤡🤡
Yes sure she made the claim that some of the money would be used for that and that's why she was keeping it 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 3
Good for Barry getting away from her. However he was just as complicit with the GFM the last 2 years+ so that’s where my sympathy ends.

The frozen embryo is a tricky one because she won’t be able to try and use it now without his consent. That was a big risk to take. That’s really the one part that I feel a tiny little bit sorry for her on… her only chance to have another child, as un guaranteed as it was, I’m sure she has thought about what breaking up really means there
However, she dumps her little brat at every oppertunity, and even when she was recovered Barry seemed to do the majority of the parenting..... Shannens priority is Shannen, always has been, always will be.....

Reactions: 9
They have had a lot happen in 7 years. I also think Instagram brings out the worst in people, when you watch people on line they evolve and almost always not for the better. I don’t think she comes across as a nice person GFM aside. So I’m not surprised they have split.

Reactions: 12
She didnt want to come across as rude🤣sorry now ya muppet but that ship has sailed.Youre constantly coming across as rude when things arent going your way or youre questioned about anything you consider private,even though youre living your life through Instagram.Youre living in fantasy land where in your own head you're relavent,when you eventually grow up and wake up youll realise youre on your own,cant see any decent fella bothering with her unless he thinks he'll live an easy life on her scammed money.I heard ages ago his family had no time for her and were mortified with her carry on and id believe it they are a very decent family.She thought it was wonderful putting their life up for people to see the fool she was making out of barry,running to the shop for her crunchy nuts,her chocolate making her dinner while she was thrown in bed watching netflix or love island saying she was tired or was having anxiety attacks,but was fine then to go party or attend any function that came her way.Im just surprised he lasted as long as he did.

Reactions: 25
We are moving embryos from Ireland to Greece at Moment for our surrogate- trust me we couldn’t do much as talk to the clinic without the 2 of us (me and hubby) being consenting all the way. Unless he wants to waive his rights in future but I actually still don’t know ethically how a clinic would deal with that

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lads sorry im late to the party, pardon the pun, but has barry gone?

Barry has clearly gone but she is busy breadcrumbing so that she can spin it to her advantage and milk every single drop out of the situation. Assuming that he has been gone a while, she has missed the opportunity to come on and use the “poor me newly single mom” angle for sympathy. If he was in the wrong she would have (from past experience) been in sm early with the tears. She has no content apart from people feeling pity for her so I’m thinking that he left her and that is why it is taking her so long for her to spin it to her advantage. She really seems to have lost her nerve re: her product. Coming on last night with an ad for a mattress that everyone and their dog has already been pushing shows how little influence she has. Whatever has happened between them seems to me to have come at a very inopportune time for her and may have thrown her plans off.

Edited to say that I wrote this response before reading the other posts re: Shannen's post lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Good on him getting out months ago and it was probably coming with a year before that.

Now how will she afford current rent rates on sick pay....... Oh wait!

My heart goes out to Róisín, she has been through so much in her short life, her mam in and out of hospital, and when she's home shes talking into the phone, Barry was her constant and now that has been taken from her 50% of the time. She'll always be able to rely on her dad. I hope Shannen steps up to the plate now and focuses on her miracle baby instead of smug, Emma mattresses, bperfect and whatever other brand shows her attention. Back to the real world now, head down, you've an amazing child to rare who should always be your no1 and not the 'pals' on ista.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.