Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If galls me that I am one of her followers (blocked). It’s like she purposely blocked people to get followers. V few actual, real life, unblocked followers I’d imagine.
I'm one👋 For the moment anyways😂😂
All systems go for Monday lads👍 jeez I won't be able to sleep all weekend with the excitement😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
God her business doesn't stand a chance if she was willing to give it all up this week over the stress of it. If she used her own money to pay for it she wouldn't even dream of giving up.

Reactions: 10
Can you not unfollow if blocked,etc?
No if she blocks you you can't see her profile to unfollow - it's a big glitch Instagram need to sort she has blocked most people on here but we are part of the 114k "following"

• Angry
Reactions: 8
God her business doesn't stand a chance if she was willing to give it all up this week over the stress of it. If she used her own money to pay for it she wouldn't even dream of giving up.
It doesnt stand a chance anyway with her running it,does she realise she'll actually have to get up out of the bed to try sell her tat.She might make a few sales initially but i cant see many supporting her she's conned people once they wont be caught out by her again,besides being a cute con woman she hasnt much between the ears god love her,so cant see her being nominated for business woman of the year.What business experience does she have behind her?Shes never had a proper job except the short time with laya.

Reactions: 12
Hi chicks……just a little update!!
I got the results from my 4 monthly scan today and I’m still trying to process thungs!!
the 3 tumours In my right lung have reduced in size significantly and the cancer has not spread to any other part of my body including my lymph nodes 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
The tumour in my sternum bone remains the same……but has not increased in size.
Couldn’t have asked or hoped for such truly amazing news 💕💕💕
Next tick off my bucket list……NY to see my bestie for 8 days ☺☺
duck CANCER………you picked the wrong witch!!!!
B xxxxxx 💕💕💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 123
I got the results from my 4 monthly scan today and I’m still trying to process thungs!!
the 3 tumours In my right lung have reduced in size significantly and the cancer has not spread to any other part of my body including my lymph nodes 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
B xxxxxx 💕💕💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Brilliant news B all the positive thoughts and prayers paying off xxxx

Reactions: 4
B xxxxxx 💕💕💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Ah B, this absolutely is wonderful to read!! My heart is always happy to hear you in good form.

You said it best, duck CANCER!

Yes!! Out to NY you get when you can! It's such an amazing experience to see in person!

I'm happy baby beefcake woke me here so I could read this 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
B xxxxxx 💕💕💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Ah that's fantastic news.❤

B xxxxxx 💕💕💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
This is absolutely amazing MM, absolutely delighted for you ❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 3
So thrilled to here that Missy. Have a ball in New York x

Just saw this and gave laughed so much at it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Missy so so thrilled for you!! Take care pet xxx get ready for more ticking off ✔✔
oh Shannon the suspense is killing me waiting to hear about Barry and Smug 🤔how will I get through the weekend now - no consideration for anyone! Just left hanging like this!!
go and get a life you moron 😡😡
I hope Barry really did see through her and go for his own sake !! Poor Roosheeeenn can’t do the same sadly

Reactions: 7
Guarantee she will "announce" that Barry is gone before she launches SMUG.....She always has to milk the pity angle! The more sympathy she can get, the more sales she will have!!! We have seen her dirty tricks several times before, and bottom line for Scammen is getting money off people, and dosnt mind how low she has to sink to get it🙄

Reactions: 20
B xxxxxx 💕💕💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Absolutely delighted to hear this. Have an absolute ball in NY 💖

I called it during the week there was going to either be "barry has left me"drama or "im being trolled about barry"drama just before this "launch".This "im taking time for myself"has got to be a piss take though🤣thats all you ever do you lazy cow,in bed or on the couch all day,nights away,nails,lashes,brows&hair days,endless concerts and a recent trip to New York.Bullshitting into your phone all day.So maybe someone can explain to me what does she mean when she says "time to myself"????And as for her getting DMs asking how she is🤣we know thats a lie because she'd be sharing them with us all like she has done before trying to prove shes popular 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
“Taking time with Roisin” cos he’s had her the past few days.
She was having fun with the girls the other night, Roisin was def with Barry. Just wait for the bio to change to single mom once she breaks the news…a new angle for her to work with 😴😴

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.