Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
Please ask her?? IF she blocks j you know she’s is. I asked her and she blocked me, very shady😂
Isn’t there a route to report fraudulent claiming of benefits? Even though she’s not married, having a partner still caps your benefits etc.

winterblu

VIP Member
No part of you is a responsible adult, you stole and lied your way to 200k (ish) and then after being called out you went after a very sick woman using fake accounts and threats

And no amount of shite from that other has-been hag is going to hide any of that
It was actually the sick lady who made the fake accounts , she admitted that herself.
The rest is true 😂

Alucia

VIP Member
No part of you is a responsible adult, you stole and lied your way to 200k (ish) and then after being called out you went after a very sick woman using fake accounts and threats

And no amount of shite from that other has-been hag is going to hide any of that
Who is the other has-been hag?

Mel33

Hi chicks……just a little update!!
I got the results from my 4 monthly scan today and I’m still trying to process thungs!!
the 3 tumours In my right lung have reduced in size significantly and the cancer has not spread to any other part of my body including my lymph nodes 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
The tumour in my sternum bone remains the same……but has not increased in size.
Couldn’t have asked or hoped for such truly amazing news 💕💕💕
Next tick off my bucket list……NY to see my bestie for 8 days ☺☺
FUCK CANCER………you picked the wrong bitch!!!!
B xxxxxx 💕💕💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Absolutely delighted to hear this. Have an absolute ball in NY 💖

winterblu

VIP Member
I thought she had made stuff up as well 🤔 I could be wrong, but we won't fall out over it - potatoe potatoe 😂
She is a pathological lier she probably did but I know that sick lady had been messaging her on numerous fake accounts and to be fair to Shannen she just thought she was another troll and had no idea she was terminally ill . Shannen did apologise to her straight away when she find out .

Shannen also made a fake account claiming to be a team of people investigating tea spill, and also claiming the team had a legal branch to it 😂😂😂 she got caught red handed and burst into tears begging not to be outed. All very embarrassing carry on.
Oh absolutely!! but she didn’t troll a sick person on a load of fake accounts it was the other way around .

Surthatsit

So the better have your room cleared or I'm walking back out the door ..she back living at home or at the nans house 🤔

Beavana

VIP Member
She had to do a round of ivf to retrieve her eggs. It’s always more beneficial to freeze embryos rather than eggs - they have a better freezing/thawing success and based on where she was in her relationship with Barry at the time given they already had a child, she probably thought it was a safe bet to freeze embryos rather than eggs.
So that’s the only sad thing for her in my opinion - she’s removed the 1 X baba on ice from her bio because with her and Barry finished, that’s her only hope of another biological child gone. Barry I’m sure will hopefully go on to meet someone new and have the potential to start a family with them. But for her, the decision to use her last eggs to make embryos at that time will have lifelong repercussions
Unless she's gone ahead with the "Baba on ice" - never noticed that so only going by here 😂 and trying for baby and try flog the shit product at same time

MrsGahan

VIP Member

I do find it can be temperamental though, yes WAI is no longer being maintained
Thx a mill😀