Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
One of the favourites has got to be when Shan had us all excited after she made a video saying she was doing a massive outting live, oh was we excited for that one. You best believe we got snacks ready for this big showdown, we were practically dribbling waiting for the tea. Shan came on microphone in hand and sung to us. Not one bit of tea spilt. She mugged us all right off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Johnson1901

VIP Member
New to this thread after being directed here from another one and I must say I'm howling at the Stan reference 🤣🤣

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Shann you can do the dirty delete and get rid of the post where you say G was a product of r*pe and the post where you admit to being a racist. But tattle and tattlers have receipts.
Believe me when I tell you that concerning posts and lives have been sent to the relevant authorities. Your children are not safe in your care and you can delete stuff all you want but it’s too late! They’re due to come home mid January, I hope for their sake they don’t. I have an absolutely awful feeling that something terrible will happen to one of them if they end up back with her 😢

• Sad

IR0201

VIP Member
Not Shan using an R Kelly song on her recent post 🥴🥴🥴. If you were a true victim Shan you wouldn’t use a SA abusers song 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

Leighanne02

VIP Member
What's all the drama?? I've missed loads today, I had to actually go into the office instead of wfh 🙄🙄.
Is it Momma B she is talking about?
Yeah, moma had her account banned last night and said along the lines of 'scamfam' nut of course miss perfect Potter proclaims it's not her she's too busy (not being a mum) too stressed (not being a mum) too hectic (not being a mum) to even think about doing something like that...SHANNON IS A NARCASSIST!!! She's a horrible vile piece of shit! Scum of the earth

• Wow
Reactions: 10

IR0201

VIP Member
Nah come on 😂😂😂 she's trolling now surely 😂

View attachment 1837656
I’m literally in shock. If this doesn’t show how much of a narc she is I don’t know what does. If being racist, narcissistic, abusing your children and animals, publicly being nasty to your family members and lying constantly is practically perfect then I want the world to stop so I can get off. Shann you are one of the most vile human beings I’ve ever encountered. You are so far from practically perfect. You are a child abuser and you will always be a child abuser. I hope to god you never get your children back as you don’t deserve them

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Off to go become besties with Shan as she’s purchased a winning lottery ticket 🏃‍♀️

• Haha

samanthalou27

It's all an act she doesn't want them kids back been saying this for months.

Bit funny how she's been stable all these months now and then in December (1 month before they due to come home) she goes manic talking to her mum and bro! It's a act.

She's not ready to have them kids full time regardless of what she puts on tt

Faith61

VIP Member
Well, once again I miss the shan shit show!!!
What on earth???
I'm speechless...her poor grandma! Just wish someone could reassure us she's OK...😢I'm sure the children are fine, happy and safe, away from her and hope they're never returned to her.....shan, or whatever your name is at the minute....look back, this thread had nothing but support and encouragement for you for months....but you pissed on your chips and that ship has sailed, because you've proved you're the narcissist!
You're disgusting!!!!
And as for Adam...what a bloody lucky escape he had...😡

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Just catching up. So she's not allowed to dye her real hair. Is this pointless and tragic attempt at dying the wig specifically in the hope that it'll seap through so they can't drug test her again?

• Haha
  • Wow

IR0201

VIP Member
I saw she had nicked the trigger off mama b 🤦‍♀️ she baffles me she really does, why lie about triggers 😂
Unfortunately our Shan has a very serious illness 😢. Really affects all aspects of her life and hurts her loved ones 😔. It’s called liarbetes 🤥

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I truly hope that grandma has support, the way that bitch is publicly humiliating and using her os beyond comprehension.
Watching her pathetic tik toks is getting harder to watch...she doesn't want those children home, that's clear and I pray that they are never returned....they need a loving stable home so they can heal from the trauma she's put them through already at such a young age.
I despise her, a person I've never met, but despise her!!
It's clear she's a liar and a narcissist!
Why is she on her own with mo friends, no family? I'm sure her tails of why she's alone are absolutely bull shit😡
She sickens me !!
As time goes on its clear to see she lives in a world of make believe, she definitely isn't living in the real world. While she's prancing about on tiktok giving her deluded followers advice, there's two small kids who have no doubt cried for their mummy, for the one person who's meant to protect them. How can she stand and smile for a camera knowing she isn't tucking them into bed and reading them a bedtime story, how can she preach mental health when she's not the one bringing her kids up. She's damaged her kids for life, no doubt damaged her family but tells the world they are too blame. I'm sure I speak for the whole of the decent human beings when I say I truly hope her kids are never returned to her and can heal from this.

• Heart

lozza96

VIP Member
Not that shes that known but just in case she did ever have a chance of been a motivational speaker at tokfest .someone ;) may have messaged the tokfest insta page with screenshots and videos on why she shouldnt be one

Last edited:
  • Heart

Fizzy Bubbles

Her mum's addictions drove her away from the family. They were never close until the end. Dad and Grandma spent all their free time driving her to footie and theatre school. She flitted between both depending on who was Flavour of the week. A narc from around the age of 13.

• Heart

mickey44

No wet food for her cat this morning only biscuits coz she wouldn’t put her claws away 🙈 she needs to give it a rest! poor cat she even fed the dogs first coz the cat was meowing and not being patient

• Angry