Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Now she's saying she's a good person , sure Jan and back talking to ghosts . Absolute loser . I can't believe these thick followers of hers .

Pop25

Blaming Adam yet again for the abuse of her kids when it was her. She didn’t name him but that’s who she meant. She admitted in a video last month that she emotionally abused her kids. She didn’t feed them… abuse. She hit them… abuse.
The internet is forever Shan. They would be back with you by now if could prove you didn’t abuse them on lives you dickhead 🙄
Where an earth is this evidence?!

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Hmm exactly!!

Oooo someone has triggered her! Admitting she made up lies when she was younger about her mum dying & her dad SA abusing her because she felt 'abandoned' by them wowwwww!!!! How disgusting
I need to keep up unblocked now for the drama 
Was she live when she admitted that ?

lozza96

VIP Member
Not watched her for ages as been having a break as she got me to mad but sounds like its the same shit show with her 😆 .also how does she think shes going on im a celeb its for celebrities 😆 no one will know her .i know ant and dec went live with gk barry as loads of people kept taggging her .but at least she is well known 😆