Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayp

Chatty Member
Her shit straighteners are triggering me
---

I thought the same when writing the recap 😂😂
Excellent recap as always. The straighteners always trigger me to the point I literally want to send her some god’s in the post 😡🙈
---
The live just ended and she didn’t do it

Reactions: 4

greenvelvet

VIP Member
Is that a no then? 😂
i know this isn’t really what you asked (ETA sorry quoted the wrong comment!) but you might not know there are videos of her abusing her kids floating about. The main one I can think of is her calling them see you next Tuesdays - not directly to them but on live. She says “My kids have turned into (c*nts)”. They are actual children as well not teenagers

There is one thing I’ll say about retracing the Shann history though and that’s that you can’t filter all the top comments over all the threads together which is usually the best way of catching up on the key moments on any thread chain on Tattle. Maybe something for the mods to look at. It might be because it went from Shann and Adam to just Shann.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I think she's has started taking medication again - which she has desperately needed. We are seeing less manic , hair throwing episodes and the ones where she's being all weird , I'm convinced she's doing a CLA and it's an act.

brahhh

VIP Member
Her hands sound like sandpaper when she rubs them together just like her crusty lips 🤢

• Sick