Shann McCarney #22 They call me Sharon, that’s not my name!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone just said to her im jel i wish i had a nice garden and classic sharon replies...can you not go sit in a park or something 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry sammy, but these days once a week isn't enough to check on your kids devices. I'd be checking every day, or every other day at a push

Reactions: 5
Thank you for the new thread.....can't wait for the update on this week's tit show! 🥰

Reactions: 6
Just saying I bet sammy hasn’t even got a kid she was doing anything for Sharon to talk to her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just saying I bet sammy hasn’t even got a kid she was doing anything for Sharon to talk to her
I thought exactly the same but shes been threatened twice with the big block. 3rd time lucky i guess. X

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not long tuned back in to shazza and who the hell is this Sammy ... Not being funny but she seems like a right crank

Reactions: 5
Shes just whispered to herself i dont need protection. Shes off her rocker

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.