Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Recap:

- Shan's birthday was a disaster which saw her ripping up birthday cards, and abusing and threatening Lennie.

And thennnnnnnnn.... Thursday happened. Holy shit. Strap yourselves in immature biatchessss....

- Shan hadn't slept all night. At 3am she went off and we wouldn't see her again apparently.

- We then, shock, saw Shan again. At 6am she was telling everyone that she was sharpening a knife.

- This was followed by a pity party sob fest. The comedown from hell. She kept mentioning how it would be her choice to step away from the kids. Lies. She said she would rather shit in her hands and clap than work with social services. Best start clapping then, Shan.

- She then stepped it up by shaking a bunch of tictacs pills on live. Suicide baiting is better than having a degree. She then went off live to make it look more realistic. Attention seeking 101 with Shan.

- And thennnnnnnnn.... An ambulance arrived. A neighbour disclosed this...

ACF9EB18-45DA-4883-8CA3-D52DEE049A2E.jpeg

7D5AA142-4B25-405D-9B94-BC5EF4D6ACF9.jpeg

- She came back on live at 10:15am and continued her rant about how she doesn't trust the NHS and that it's all our fault 🙄 bla bla bla...

Screenshot_20230420-103312_2.png

- She showed a bunch of missed calls on her phone. Some were debt collection numbers, one was her doctors, some were named, others were not. No magpies called.

- 11:45am... The fire brigade arrived and Shan became...

- A fireman shouted for "Sharon" through her letterbox. It was hilarious. Then Shan Sharon legged it into the garden where another fireman was jumping into her garden. The hard nut threatened him with a hammer. After smoking in her woosah chair, she went upstairs to hurl more abuse out of her bedroom window at the emergency services.

Screenshot_20230420-115340_2.png

- The fire brigade then left and Shan Sharon continued to call us cunts. So kind.

- 12:30pm... Police arrived 🚨 He called her Sharon which has everyone howling again. What a day.

- During the small talk between Shan Sharon and the officer, a clout chaser came to the door asking to take Lennie. Shan Sharon told her to fuck off.

- After a bit of wrestling talk, it was go time. Shan Sharon Potter was arrested for affray whilst wearing her Hedwig oodie. It was all ok though because Shan Sharon sang "whips and chains excite me".

Screenshot_20230422_215430.jpg

- Shan Sharon got home at about half 10 that evening.

- Friday morning Shan Sharon came on live and said it was a brilliant day 🥴 she then confirmed the best news ever...

LENNIE IS FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

- Lennie has been REHOMED. She said she was happy about it and Luna was now safe from him. Dickhead.

- She would not confirm or deny whether she was charged with affray.

- Someone found her woosah chair up for sale on Gumtree. This was alongside her wigs, a TV and an undertaker wrestling costume. Iconic.

Since then, she's acted like the same bellend she always has been. Things won't change. She'll continue to block people. She'll continue to be a narcissist. She'll continue to blame everyone else. She'll continue to be completely alone. She'll forever be known as Sharon.

End of recap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

IR0201

VIP Member
We could’ve easily said something yesterday or even months ago. But until we have facts, we don’t want to. Things can change so easily during a court proceeding. We know what was due to happen but it doesn’t mean it did. We want to come with facts. And unlike people on tiktok, this isn’t gossip to us on here. This is about two beautiful kiddies and their future. They deserve the world after what they’ve been through. We all watched the abuse and our main concern is their safety, nothing else comes close ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I agree with @IR0201 and @Faith61. We have worked incredibly hard and never want to share anything but the truth. If we don't have a receipt then it's not spoken about. Our only aim was to keep 2 children safe, not to run to tiktok for the clout. When we do have proof tattle will be the first to know. We hope yous understand our reasons for not disclosing anything so far ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

IR0201

VIP Member
You know when you’re trying to figure out what the fuck your toddler is on about when they first start talking? That’s how I feel trying to understand what Sharon is banging on about every day to non existent comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
someone just said to her im jel i wish i had a nice garden and classic sharon replies...can you not go sit in a park or something 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

IR0201

VIP Member
Was there court today that us 3 have known about for a while? Yes. Did she turn up? No.
But unlike twats on tiktok, we come with full facts and confirmation. ANYTHING could’ve happened in that courtroom today. Things change all the time. So even though we know what it was about and the likely ruling, we weren’t going to post it. Because we don’t like giving misinformation 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20

mad05

I can’t watch her at the minute, I’m really struggling with my eldest leaving for uni and my middle one starting to drive (sounds silly) but I had them young and I feel like I’m not needed and a bit out of control if that makes sense. I cannot begin to imagine not being there for my kids, I would literally kill for them and she is sat there laughing and smoking like she doesn’t have a care in the world?! Sorry for the rant, I just really feel for those beautiful babies xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Faith61

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Shann McCarney #23
Arrested for affray
Account banned
But there's a positive in every day

• Haha
  • Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Just read about tha bitch not turning up to court for her own kids, her own bloody kids :mad: as a parent and I'm sure most of us are on here it baffles me how a mother can't fight for her own kids 😭 it makes me feel sick to my stomach and tbh it's the poor kids that suffer being in the care system. However, I'm sure they're being well looked after by their foster parents and I'm just happy that hopefully they don't go back to her but I know there's probably deserving parents out there that do fight for their kids, give them birthday presents, cards and still a acknowledge special occasions and at least when the kids do root their parents out when they're older at least they can say they did everything they could to fight for their own kids can Shan say the same 🤷‍♀️ 🤔????????????
She had no care in the world yesterday. She kept saying she’s wearing blue because blue means she’s free 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

Lassie21

VIP Member
Sharon in the house doing her videos....
1TJB4TPjtaEJq.gif

Sharon out in public walking....
f9YAOx7UamgqA1P9JS.gif

YOU CAN'T KID A KIDDER HUN!! ✌✌✌

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Yeah Sammy was blocked, for being negative about wwe🤪🤪
Blocked and then wanted me to help her get a refund. Don't think so love, she was happy to support a pyscho untill she said she didn't know anything about wwe. Work the refund out yourself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

IR0201

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion
Shann McCarney #23 Shan Sharon cried over lewwwsing her account, no subs now, time to get the coke out

• Haha
  • Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Was there court today that us 3 have known about for a while? Yes. Did she turn up? No.
But unlike twats on tiktok, we come with full facts and confirmation. ANYTHING could’ve happened in that courtroom today. Things change all the time. So even though we know what it was about and the likely ruling, we weren’t going to post it. Because we don’t like giving misinformation 🥰
Thankyou for that...as usual put it much better than I could 🤪
One day soon🙏
---
I just wonder what else she put those poor babies through, when she wasn't on live. Social don't take kids for no reason and try to work with parents first. She is so consumed by her own made up trauma and hardships , that she doesn't care what trauma she has caused them. I wonder if in a few years , when tik toks gone and maybe some actual healing will she think , what have I done? But then that requires her to a human being, not the devil incarnate .
---

She's just horrific. She hasn't even been acting like something might be going on, just all about her . Will you be able to confirm some details to us when you've got the correct information?
She is just toxic through and through....how she can act like this ....its just unbelievable.
We've always shared what we know is the truth and as @IR0201 says, we will share what we can and what we know as fact.. asap.
There are things we could say but don't have receipts just yet and that's just wrong...not for her but for those beautiful children, her family and foster family...unlike the dick heads on tik tok, we have respect as all of us do on here!
As for Sharon.. she deserves no respect and can fuck right off😡

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
She had no care in the world yesterday. She kept saying she’s wearing blue because blue means she’s free 🤬🤬🤬
I honestly just can't get my head around her at all!! What sort of Mother just doesn't turn up at court, I just can't comprehend any thinking behind that no matter any past trauma anyone may have, you get up and you keep going for them and put them first always!! They are innocent children. I thought there was something happening behind TT, I thought she was even more erratic past 2 days...that was maybe why then. She is disgusting and as it's been said you run out of things to say about her!

You lovely ladies @IR0201 @Faith61 @Hairy-poppins always come with facts so we take anything else with a pince of salt and we appreciate you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17

IR0201

VIP Member
Buzzing that her new wig is coming today? What the actual fuck is wrong with her????

• Angry

Faith61

VIP Member
Personally I think they need to give it a rest now, they weren't interested in Shann until it all was kicking off and now it's all about the clout if you ask me......and if she threw a chair at her own cat she has zero room to talk about anyone else!!
Their accounts are always about someone....its all for attention and billy big balls.
@IR0201 @Faith61 @Hairy-poppins were all on Shann's case long ago and they don't put it all over TT just for clout ❤❤
It wont be long before we can update everyone, of that i can.promise you❤
As for poor Lenny etc I just hope he's happy and those two clout chasers are just that! ( in my opinion)
She already told po po she didn't want Lenny...I reckon they arranged for him to be removed...that's not fact, it's just how i see it!

• Heart