Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that Paige was suppose to get a PR package what happened?
she definitely was, I was in her discord chat on one of the episodes and she had been told it was being sent to her PR.
Is she maybe not mentioning it because she’s in the US right now?

Reactions: 1
The link to the drama idiots thread 🤣🤣

First time poster 😳

Just thought I'd say, I received my palette today. Really happy with it definetly worth the money. I've never spent so much on makeup before so I did question the price..
I also got the pink pig mirror which I love!

Reactions: 5
First time poster 😳

Just thought I'd say, I received my palette today. Really happy with it definetly worth the money. I've never spent so much on makeup before so I did question the price..
I also got the pink pig mirror which I love!
glad to hear you’re enjoying it!! It’s personal preference obviously but I would LOVE to see how the pallet would be received if it was another ABH or Morphe collaboration though!

I feel (in my opinion) Jeffree used the odd cuts of his last collections.

but I know a lot will love it and I’m excited for you!

Reactions: 2
she definitely was, I was in her discord chat on one of the episodes and she had been told it was being sent to her PR.
Is she maybe not mentioning it because she’s in the US right now?
The reason why I asked is because Shane said in an insta story that everyone that was supposed to get their PR packages didn't get them.

The reason why I asked is because Shane said that everyone that was supposed to get their PR packages didn't get them.
Shane posted on his insta stories earlier that some PR packages hadn't made it to where they should, and they arent sure if some are being stolen from doorsteps.

Oh yet more drama for the series... did James Charles steal them all 🤣

@LasVegas702 watched her live and she was asked if she got it and she said she didn’t know because she couldn’t get to her PO Box until she’s home.

will Peter Monn get one 🤣🤣

Oh yet more drama for the series... did James Charles steal them all 🤣

@LasVegas702 watched her live and she was asked if she got it and she said she didn’t know because she couldn’t get to her PO Box until she’s home.

will Peter Monn get one 🤣🤣
Imagine if Peter got it. He’d cry into his camera at the Starbucks drive through, then tell Josh about it. Then tell everyone how long he’s been “sObEr” for, THEN tell us he’s been bullied, THENNNNNNNNNNNN tell us his mam died.

• Haha
My pallets arrived today, and I have to say the quality is outstanding. There is no denying that Jeffree really makes good quality cosmetics. The colours are vibrant and really pigmented and the packaging is excellent. I'm really happy with them.
Its actually made me likely to buy JS cosmetics in the future too.

JS has done a lot of stories today about the restock - it will be 2020 before the collection is restocked as it takes so long to manufacture everything.

Reactions: 7
Recieved two of the liquid lipsticks today (Ryland and I Gotta Go).
Can confirm they smell like root beer! Quality very good too.

Did anyone watch Shane's instalive today? I started watching it but he kept messing with his iphone and I just stopped watching and I went back to it again and he was talking about not wanting to release any of the drama and some other things. I fell asleep when I was watching this. But I heard that he said that he doesn't want to release the video about the launch of the makeup. Shane is triggered and that is for sure.

ETA:

Last edited: