Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I cant remember the end of the last season as to whether she slept with otis' dad or not or if it was just a kiss.

But also, hadn't thought about that actually! Why did she presume it was his 🤔 makes no sense 😂
After watching Series 3 I went back and watched 1 and 2. She was kissing the ex when they got interrupted but Jakob found out they kissed and they split up, so he didn't know she was pregnant until she told him in series 3.

I also noticed on the rewatch that in Series 1 Otis mentions he is 16 and Maeve mentions she's 17 then in Series 2 she has her 18th but then in Series 3 she says to her Mum a few times 'I'm 17'!

Reactions: 1

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I’ve been busy so I’m only on episode 4, that moment after Jakob invites Remi for dinner and Jean just sighs “I need a drink.”, I’ve never felt anything like I felt that line before.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
After seeing the second trailer I decided I would get another subscription and watch it but I skimmed for the Otis and Maeve parts 🙈 I mean it’s good news and bad news 🤭

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
ooh Curtis and Ruby look like they’re a couple?It will be interesting to see how Adam deals with being gay too, personally I still can’t forgive him for how he treated Eric and the fact Eric chose Adam over Raheem.
What do we think will happen with Maeve and Curtis?
I hate the trope of the gay guy getting bullied by a straight guy, who turns out gay, and them ending up together. It's lazy and trash.

I just want to see more of Top Heavy Steve/Chupa Chup Steve. He's just pure and beautiful.

Fairypop

VIP Member
I find her quite bland and unexciitng to watch, in a show with many incredibly charismatic actors. And that seems to be translated into her charactersisation somehow too. What is her personality ? Most of them you could sum it up in a few words - Eric, flamboyant and loyal, Maeve, the clever bad girl, Jackson the popular jock etc. While they are all more than that and not everyone needs to be pigeonholed into a stereotype , I struggle to think of any definite adjectives for Ola!
I know exactly what you mean, totally agree that not everyone has to be in a particular group or stereotype, but I just find her a bit “meh”. I don’t feel like the show would suffer greatly without her character.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Love the show but am not done watching it yet so I better not read too much on here. But I don't like 'Ola' and totally agree that she looks way too old to be playing in that role.
She does look so much older than the others but she's only 25. I know Asa is only 22 but Emma is 24 🤷🏻‍♀️ She obviously just looks a lot older!

WhatABore

VIP Member
I can’t believe Maeve would be interested in Otis. For a start she looks so much older than him and she’s far more worldly.
I kind of felt that with all of them though, Maeve, Ola, Ruby.
I guess him and Lily kind of suited more

We have loved it but the new season ah I’m just not. A lot of good funny bits but it’s something anyone else think the same?

Stantheman

Has it been left open for a season 3?
Redrow have bought the university campus it is filmed on and plan on knocking it down for houses.

• Sad

WhatABore

VIP Member
I'm not sure who I could see Ola with. She's a strong character. I didn't think she suited with Otis either.

I'm not sure on Adam and Eric. I love Adam but I just feel they don't suit so much. Adam needs more to him than just messing things up constantly and being Bisexual 🤷🏻‍♀️

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I wonder if Emma who plays Maeve will be in Series 4 though as she has hinted she wouldn't do another one?

Calabria

VIP Member
I agree. Adam/Connor has an interview with Attitude on YouTube and he says how close he is to Michael and they’re really good friends and he’s taught him a lot.

Looks like they only film on the balcony then as I don’t recognise the inside from the series?!
oh I should say I got the link from a daily fail article about how it’s just had a big glow up inside courtesy of Farrow and Ball.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I just realized he is in The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas. Such an amazing film.

Do you mean you don't like the actor or the character he plays?
The actor haha.
He's a good actor, just him personally, there's just something I don't like about him 😂