Sex And The City And Just Like That...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I love this show! Not ashamed to admit it 🤣

Some bits haven’t aged well and Carrie could be a dick, but I suppose it showed that she was far from perfect I guess.

But overall I still love it, season three was my favourite.

Reactions: 7
Carrie was the worst friend!
Terrible with money and the episode when she falls out with Charlotte for not lending her money when she has a closet full of expensive shoes. Her priorities were all wrong.

“I love you but it’s not my job to fix your finances. You’re a 35 year old woman. You need to learn to stand on your own.”

Reactions: 22
I've watched the series 4 times and I like both movies, yes even the second one!

I can't pick a favourite out of the 4 ladies but it's definitely not Carrie. I would've said Samantha until she was such a witch to SJP on Instagram and was passive aggressive about her on Piers Morgan. Annoys me she said no to a third movie.

I never understood the Petrovsky relationship, he wasn't handsome for an older guy and he wasn't a very nice person 🤷‍♀️ too self absorbed.

I'm definitely team Big, however the final break up episode with Carrie and Aiden makes me sob my heart out, it's so sad.

My highlight of visiting New York was seeing Carrie's apartment, just wow 😊

Reactions: 15
I've watched the series 4 times and I like both movies, yes even the second one!

I can't pick a favourite out of the 4 ladies but it's definitely not Carrie. I would've said Samantha until she was such a witch to SJP on Instagram and was passive aggressive about her on Piers Morgan. Annoys me she said no to a third movie.
That was Kim Cattrall who done that though not her Character Samantha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I like the politician guy (minus the weird pee fetish haha) he was very sexy imo

Reactions: 5
I like the politician guy (minus the weird pee fetish haha) he was very sexy imo
Haha he played a politician in Desperate Housewives too!

Another annoying Carrie moment for me was when she kept saying "you have to forgive me" to Aiden about 12 times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Haha he played a politician in Desperate Housewives too!

Another annoying Carrie moment for me was when she kept saying "you have to forgive me" to Aiden about 12 times.
omg yes 😫😫 could never forget the fact she wanted aiden to happily accept her ex in her life and she threw a hissy fit over the girl in the bar 🤦🏽‍♀️

and the her and her crappy bagels

Selfish!

Reactions: 7
omg yes 😫😫 could never forget the fact she wanted aiden to happily accept her ex in her life and she threw a hissy fit over the girl in the bar 🤦🏽‍♀️

and the her and her crappy bagels

Selfish!
Aiden admitted he was talking to the girl in the bar to annoy Carrie on purpose, which isn't really fair if he was happy to be back in a relationship with her

Reactions: 2
I see Charlotte in a remake as a kourtney kardashian type....super rich but very very woke

Reactions: 1
I felt like there was a shift towards series 3 .A few characters disappeared and were no where to be seen like skipper !

Reactions: 5
Aiden admitted he was talking to the girl in the bar to annoy Carrie on purpose, which isn't really fair if he was happy to be back in a relationship with her
yeh was dickish thing to do by him but before he admitted she was being a tit about it, and then wanted him to be ok with the ex she cheated with.

Reactions: 1
There’s not enough appreciation for Harry and Steve on this post 😂 when I watched it originally I was all for Aiden (and I still have a soft spot for him) but as a grown up I just love Harry and Steve. Especially Harry. I really love his and Charlottes relationship in the show 😍

Also watching it as an adult I really dislike Carrie. Such a selfish arrogant cow at times.

Sad about the Kim Cattrall and SJP falling out but I feel like I’m team Samantha.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes Love Harry! he was the perfect partner and they were my fav couple

steve was good but he still cheated when things got a bit tough.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.