Sex and the City & And Just Like That #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say they should clear out all the deadwood but that would leave them with no characters.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would say they should clear out all the deadwood but that would leave them with no characters.
I bet the actress just decided she didn't want to be involved anymore, unsurprisingly

Reactions: 10
The repeated referring to 'chocolate' with him, and her, made me deeply uncomfortable.
I’ll be honest, I wasn’t paying attention with my ears 🤣 I guess it was due to him being a chef but as usual they got the connotations all wrong
---
I’ve just done a 12 hour flight recently and decided to try the second series again as BA were showing it (if nothing else it might help me sleep!). Totally forgot it started with extended sex scenes of ALL the characters! Including that awful awful swimming pool scene with Che 🤢

ON A PLANE! MORTIFIED!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ll be honest, I wasn’t paying attention with my ears 🤣 I guess it was due to him being a chef but as usual they got the connotations all wrong
---
I’ve just done a 12 hour flight recently and decided to try the second series again as BA were showing it (if nothing else it might help me sleep!). Totally forgot it started with extended sex scenes of ALL the characters! Including that awful awful swimming pool scene with Che 🤢

ON A PLANE! MORTIFIED!
I’ve watched the first movie on a flight, felt like a right pervert during the sex scenes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weirdly I caught the second film on tv the other day at a reallt random time, like 4 in the afternoon. Due to this it had been shredded to get around the watershed, even moreso than usual for pre watershed films and tv. They actually just cut the entire scene with Samantha and the guy on the date that is the inciting incident that means they have to leave, it literally just goes from the scene before to the phone call telling them what happened :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Weirdly I caught the second film on tv the other day at a reallt random time, like 4 in the afternoon. Due to this it had been shredded to get around the watershed, even moreso than usual for pre watershed films and tv. They actually just cut the entire scene with Samantha and the guy on the date that is the inciting incident that means they have to leave, it literally just goes from the scene before to the phone call telling them what happened :ROFLMAO:
Kind if sounds like ajlt. Non sensical 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot acknowledge the second movie happened. What they did to Samantha’s character was unforgivable and I cringe even thinking about it. The first movie was also horrendous. I like to believe everything ended after the last season of SATC.
You got the love…

Walks down street..

Mobile saying “John”

The End 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing that always got me about the ‘John’ thing is that she must have known his name before that. She met him at restaurants and met him at his office and stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thing that always got me about the ‘John’ thing is that she must have known his name before that. She met him at restaurants and met him at his office and stuff.
Of course she did. The “Big” reveal was just for the viewers because he was only ever referred to as Big.

Reactions: 23
Does anyone know where i can stream the first series ? HBO is not available in my country

I’m hoping they start season 3 off as Carrie’s covid fever dream and the last 2 seasons were all in her mind

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had a random thought about SATC last night. in the original series they never show or talk about Miranda actually doing the marathon do they? And then it is Charlotte who is the runner. I always thought that strange

Reactions: 8
Had a random thought about SATC last night. in the original series they never show or talk about Miranda actually doing the marathon do they? And then it is Charlotte who is the runner. I always thought that strange
There is an episode where Miranda is in a running club and sleeps with a guy in the group, then has some sort of embarrassing incident with him which means she runs faster.

Reactions: 5
There is an episode where Miranda is in a running club and sleeps with a guy in the group, then has some sort of embarrassing incident with him which means she runs faster.
I believe he wanted her to lick his butthole, if I remember correctly 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.