Sex and the City & And Just Like That #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’ll be in a relationship with a woman at start of series and then by end of the series she’ll be in a relationship with a man. I hate Steve’s squeaky voice! 😆
Have you seen the female tiktoker who does Steve impressions?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Charlotte would be (quite rightly) horrified if Lily ended Up with loser Brady. Liberal Miranda ( who is so liberal she couldn’t even bear the thought of Brady not going to college) would be offended, because she is a hypocrite.
Yeah they could go with that arc of Charlotte thinking Brady ain’t good enough for Lily and Miranda falling out with her.

Reactions: 6
Carrie will probably find another dreary ex to get together with.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was it Skipper who broke up with someone in the middle of sex when Miranda called?

I hope they don’t get Lily pregnant to Brady. But I could see it. I expect Rock’s storyline will continue.
I don’t care for Aiden. Carrie was a witch to him so I hope he gets back with his ex. But then again SJP cannot do crying scenes so I’m. It sure I want to see her force fake tears!

Reactions: 5
I kind of want them to start the series with Rock just happily being whatever the feck her name is and referencing the gender thing by saying "oh that was just a phase".
Cut to Che boarding a plane to LA, Miranda's voice over it saying "oh that was just a phase" then we see her curling up on the sofa with Steve's arms around her.
No more references to either of those cursed storylines, just let us all move on with our lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whatever happens in season 3 I’m not considering any of it canon. The actual plot lines ended after the first movie, this is all Carrie’s bizarre Covid-induced fever dream in my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whatever happens in season 3 I’m not considering any of it canon. The actual plot lines ended after the first movie, this is all Carrie’s bizarre Covid-induced fever dream in my mind
I cannot acknowledge the second movie happened. What they did to Samantha’s character was unforgivable and I cringe even thinking about it. The first movie was also horrendous. I like to believe everything ended after the last season of SATC.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I cannot acknowledge the second movie happened. What they did to Samantha’s character was unforgivable and I cringe even thinking about it. The first movie was also horrendous. I like to believe everything ended after the last season of SATC.
Same here, that second film was ridiculous and I also choose to forget about it! They basically turned Charlotte into a tamer version of Bunny (which Trey said she would never be!) just to shoehorn in some stupid storyline about a nanny not wearing a bra! And yes, they destroyed poor Samantha’s character and made her into a crude embarrassment!

Reactions: 11
We never know, the next season might still begin 5 years later with "and I had the strangest dream..."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's mad how this is one of the few shows that actually managed a brilliant ending.
Oh I disagree! It ended with all the women paired off and in relationships. Neat little bow - they all got their perfect men. Not in keeping with the spirit of the show.

I loved when Samantha left LA and said I love you but I love me more.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The end of the first film was great tbf. Everything after that is basically bad fan fiction.

Reactions: 10
When the first SATC movie came out, I worked with someone who confidently claimed it was "the best film I've ever seen"

I really hope for her sake she had never seen any other film before

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When the first SATC movie came out, I worked with someone who confidently claimed it was "the best film I've ever seen"

I really hope for her sake she had never seen any other film before
Even if I hadn't seen any other films that would not be my reaction. Rather I'd probably have thought "wow films are crap," 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.