Sex And The City & And Just Like That #7 What did you Che?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GO STEVE! This made me cry. He was so right. She should be the one to duck off after everything she’s done to him

Me cheering on Steve…….

YOURE AN ADULTERER!
IMG_2035.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if he'd be totally different after his mum died. 😅
The actress is still alive (aged 93!) so potentially Bunny is still alive too! Probably hanging around to swoop in and evict Charlotte and her fam from he MacDougall property!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The actress is still alive (aged 93!) so potentially Bunny is still alive too! Probably hanging around to swoop in and evict Charlotte and her fam from he MacDougall property!
Given the way Aidan has been shoehorned back in I imagine the boy Lily is going to sleep with us Trey’s Son (FML)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Carrie is SUCH a golddigger who expects other people to pay for her life!

LTW is a stunning woman regardless of hair. I like her and Seema

Reactions: 5
Goodness. I’ve been watching ER and she was in that over 20 years ago (died last season!) but she looked so old in that!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Given the way Aidan has been shoehorned back in I imagine the boy Lily is going to sleep with us Trey’s Son (FML)
Lily mentioning the dust ruffle on the bed would be a great way for Charlotte to realise who Blake's dad is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think Steve should speak he sounds like his false teeth are loose 😬
I hated Steve in SATC. Absolutely loathed him and every time he was on screen, I cringed myself inside out. It’s says something about what they’ve done to the show that I’m rooting for him in AJLT to take Miranda to the cleaners and shag his way round Manhattan.

G’wan Shteve!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if Carrie wins Aidan’s heart by telling him she didn’t call an ambulance or attempt CPR on Big?
In fact, that Big's last moments on this earth were spent listening to Carrie screeching like a Banshee. Natasha would have held his hand and bidden hime farewell with dignity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
TBH, I would actually really enjoy that storyline! :ROFLMAO:

So I went ahead and watched on my phone in my lunch break. I was waiting for Che to start getting pissy about the older lady comedienne, who was already about 1,000 times funnier than any of Che's "comedy". Thankfully not though.
The Charlotte storyline was weird af, you'd just be like, don't think so Lily, shag him next week instead. I'm really done with Charlotte and Harry's kids, none of their storylines make sense and they're just generally boring. I really hope she goes back to work soon.
Do we reckon Carrie is gonna get back with Aiden and totally ghost Seema for the Hamptons summer share? I think so.
I'm glad Miranda is seeing the consequences of her actions, she was only ever a little toy for Che and Steve should rightly tell her to duck off, IMO. Hopefully this is the last we'll see of Che Diaz, pleassssssse!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.