Sex And The City & And Just Like That #7 What did you Che?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching it early today as I'm out this evening. This head better not ruin my buzz for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
so...che is a c***
---
is that a glimpse of old miranda there
---
ltw looking like an octopus... but she is stunning nonetheless
---
steve made me cry, im.pms-ing but it made me cry. But go on Steve! Yay!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So Aidan has sold his business and made a pile of money, so of course Carrie is going to hunt him down like he is Moby Dick, no way would she be interested if he was flat broke

• Haha
Reactions: 17

My reaction to Miranda being dumped twice in one episode.

Miranda has always thought she was better than Steve, and Miranda as a top notch legal eagle you should know that once married that house was a joint asset, not just yours.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Miranda has always thought she was better than Steve, and Miranda as a top notch legal eagle you should know that once married that house was a joint asset, not just yours.
What has happened with her legal career? She has just given up totally? Yet again a nonsensical plot line wi5h the house. I hope she loses it all 🤣 oretty sure if Steve got a good lawyer he could because of the cheating

Reactions: 7
Oooh, I can't wait to get home and watch the latest episode, going by these spoilers!!! (I'm one of those weird types who doesn't actually mind spoilers...)

Reactions: 14
What has happened with her legal career? She has just given up totally? Yet again a nonsensical plot line wi5h the house. I hope she loses it all 🤣 oretty sure if Steve got a good lawyer he could because of the cheating
I think she is back at college, don't know the ethics of living with her professor though, surely the college would have rules in place about students living with professors, even mature students. But again seeing as we were treated to years of Carrie spending thousands on shoes while earning a pittance, I don't think we are going for reality here.

As for the house Steve literally built the kitchen and did the complete renovation, this will increase property value, so Miranda is not going to be able to chuck him out without paying through the teeth, Miranda is about to learn the lesson that cheating men all learn the hard way when they try to throw out their lower earning wives that raised their kids.

Reactions: 10
I agree about Harry - he was a dynamic character in SATC with a lot of charisma. Now he’s like a background / joke character and in no way reflective of the sort of person that has their social status in NYC. We know nothing about how his career etc has evolved and when their friends were talking about pro bono work they were intending to do, Harry gave an expression of like horror as if he wouldn’t be involved in similar type of stuff!? Ridiculous.
I don’t think Steve should speak he sounds like his false teeth are loose 😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

Totally irrelevant and haven't watched the episode yet but I LOVED SALEM THE CAT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Steve and Miranda's scene showed how much chemistry the actors still have - that's why their relationship was so believable, even with its flaws. Che and Miranda on the other hand? Nothing, their breakup was basically "meh, well, seeya". Glad that's dead in the water now.

Miranda had no right to get huffy over Steve hooking up with someone - it was her adulterous kitchen fingerbang that blew them apart in the first place. And she of all people should know that meeting up for sex with someone does not mean you're fine. This kind of read like she still has feelings for Steve and was expecting for them to get back together.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if Carrie wins Aidan’s heart by telling him she didn’t call an ambulance or attempt CPR on Big?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Steve and Miranda's scene showed how much chemistry the actors still have - that's why their relationship was so believable, even with its flaws. Che and Miranda on the other hand? Nothing, their breakup was basically "meh, well, seeya". Glad that's dead in the water now.

Miranda had no right to get huffy over Steve hooking up with someone - it was her adulterous kitchen fingerbang that blew them apart in the first place. And she of all people should know that meeting up for sex with someone does not mean you're fine. This kind of read like she still has feelings for Steve and was expecting for them to get back together.
I think she was starting to see life with Che was not all fingerbanging and stand up routines, so that was the real reason she was going back to the house everyday, it was not for Brady, it was to keep one foot in her old life with Steve. Her back-up plan just imploded as she never accounted for that damn Whole Foods.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.