Sevda.elasdad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pound for every time he goes “hurrrrr” for no reason whatsoever
hahahahah I didn't know how to put that sound into words, but you have nailed it perfectly.

I can't bare but watch him, I've had more exciting bouts of diarrhea.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pound for every time he goes “hurrrrr” for no reason whatsoever
And him saying yeah after every second word 😫 if hes got nothing to say then do us all a favour and say nothing and go back to sanding his pieces of glass, I'm sure we will all survive not knowing what he does for a living and what he eats

Reactions: 6
It's like he can't speak properly. He literally blendsallhiswordstogethertomakeonelongword broken up with the huuurrrrr.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He even sounds bored of himself in his videos. “Yip that time again, dinner time” with a sigh. No one’s asking you to do those videos day in day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s one of those people who laughs at duck all. It reminds me of that Alan partridge episode of the man in the lift who kept laughing at everything he said 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s one of those people who laughs at duck all. It reminds me of that Alan partridge episode of the man in the lift who kept laughing at everything he said 😂
You’ve summed it up perfectly!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Long tooth is still at it. Who wants to watch a middle aged man eating spaghetti bolognese?

• Sick
  • Haha
I'm really going to have to block this twit, everything about him sends me into a rage from his disgusting eating habits to his eyes darting all over the place, he should give up his social media career before it even starts

Lol!!! That's me blocked from old hairy shoulders. Oh well I definitely ain't missing a thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol!!! That's me blocked from old hairy shoulders. Oh well I definitely ain't missing a thing!
However will you cope not knowing how much he weighs on a daily basis, if he’s been for his bike wide or if he got his thunderbaw ticket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Old snaggletooth and fam in Dubai, just had a jumpscare seeing him with his top off, duck me he’s a gorilla!

• Haha
Is he stupid? The idiot isn’t even staying in Dubai, he’s just posted his hotel which is in Ajman. They must be travelling into Dubai every day.

Reactions: 1
She is so mixed up, she is filming all day but mentions she is taking a day off for mental health. Now Sev, which is it?
Everything she pushed the plate into the camera I backed off thinking it was coming into my face. The dinner looked terrible, one piece of chicken?
The boxed dessert urgh.

ooh wrong thread.

He must be clogging up the pool filters with all that shoulder hair

• Haha
  • Sick
Why does he keep saying they're holidaying in Dubai when they're really about an hour away from Dubai?
I also feel so sorry for the Wife/Mum, she is clearly very uncomfortable being filmed yet him and simple Sev insist on shoving the camera in her face, I'd knock the phone out of their hands if i was her, they havent a bloody clue

Reactions: 3
Why does he keep saying they're holidaying in Dubai when they're really about an hour away from Dubai?
I also feel so sorry for the Wife/Mum, she is clearly very uncomfortable being filmed yet him and simple Sev insist on shoving the camera in her face, I'd knock the phone out of their hands if i was her, they havent a bloody clue
I thought that as well she looks very uneasy dont she
I'd be annoyed if I was her as well 🙄

I thought that as well she looks very uneasy dont she
I'd be annoyed if I was her as well 🙄
She comes across as being very timid but yet those bully bastards ie hairy Daddy long tooth and seagull Sev keep flipping the camera and shoving it right in her face, we havent seen much of Mine in the holiday videos, probably because she has told him to keep the camera off her and rightly so if she is uncomfortable being filmed and he should respect the Mum too.