Sevda.elasdad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s discuss the father of Sevda.ela who has been roped into starting his own tiktoks no doubt looking for his own free holidays and gifted bathrooms after seeing how many free things Sevda has begged for.

Reactions: 8
Not prepared for the pictures of his hairy arms and the angle of the camera pointing straight up his nostrils
but I'm still pulling up a chair 🤣🪑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine your husband gets in from work & the first thing he does is point a camera in your face instead of a hello or a kiss 😳
She don’t look best pleased

What is wrong with this simpleton of a bloke
0B1D1AB7-E92A-4527-B72F-6AAB8FC7A5F4.png

The mum is definitely fuming that the family outings will now consist of them both at the dinner table trying to both outdo each other mmmming over their food, like the episode of family guy when they’re clearing their throats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine your husband gets in from work & the first thing he does is point a camera in your face instead of a hello or a kiss 😳
She don’t look best pleased

What is wrong with this simpleton of a bloke
View attachment 2303583
She always looked dead awkward when Seagull shoves the camera in her face, she's fucked now living with Daddy and his camera 24/7, poor woman needs leg it quick

Sevda gets her greediness for food from him! It’s obvious he’s now hoping to get free meals out and free food sent to him by building a TikTok following. It’s so disgustingly greedy of him he’s just like Sevda. Also his smile is really creepy.

• Wow
The only freebie he needs is I’d say a shaver but those hairy arms need a bloody hedge cutter on them 😂

• Haha
Creepy as duck
Bet she's gonna send him a message privately 🤦‍♀️ very strange oddballs about
No wonder the mum looks fucked off bet she thinks duck they are all at it now 🤣🤣🤣
You just know they are gagging for ela to be able to have an account, one creepy family

Reactions: 6
Riveting content from daddy Sevda this morning. He was so tired this morning as he played Xbox last night and playing Xbox makes him tired although he only plays for about an hour and a half. He woke up hungry so had some strawberries, there are 4 left. He won the £5 thunderball so he gets 5 free draws next time. Very mundane but i suppose it’s better than him ramming food down his gullet on camera like his greedy daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Riveting content from daddy Sevda this morning. He was so tired this morning as he played Xbox last night and playing Xbox makes him tired although he only plays for about an hour and a half. He woke up hungry so had some strawberries, there are 4 left. He won the £5 thunderball so he gets 5 free draws next time. Very mundane but i suppose it’s better than him ramming food down his gullet on camera like his greedy daughter.
Who cares though? Why does he think this is useful information? As others have said, Sev's mum and Sedat should run and keep running away from Seagull Senior and Seagull Jr. They're absolute loons.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He surely must be getting an absolute ribbing from his mates at work for this? I can only imagine the sort of piss taking that would happen to my dad at work if were to start a tiktok like his 😂

He surely must be getting an absolute ribbing from his mates at work for this? I can only imagine the sort of piss taking that would happen to my dad at work if were to start a tiktok like his 😂
I reckon he on the beg also wants to stop working in a factory sev must of said you can get tit loads free for doing naff all dad except stuffing ya face I mean what does she cook she done more when she worked 1 day a week 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I reckon he on the beg also wants to stop working in a factory sev must of said you can get tit loads free for doing naff all dad except stuffing ya face I mean what does she cook she done more when she worked 1 day a week 🤷‍♀️
Oh totally. He can’t string a bleeping sentence together though let alone “weed a bwief” like simple sev so god only knows how he will get on

• Haha
Reactions: 3