Sevda.elasdad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hairy Daddy/Long Toof is filming himself at work with his corned beef and tomato sandwiches. Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I’m scrolling mindlessly as you do, and this absolute wet wipe comes up on my fyp. I mutter something like “ugh this man is insufferable” and my fiancé looks over to see what I’m watching. His comment has finished me off 🤣

“so, er yeah. Do you like my glasses on top of my head or perched on the end of my nose. Vote in the comments. So er yeah. Chat soon.”
It’s the accuracy for me 🤣🤣

Ive honestly had more interesting UTI’s ffs. Someone take this guys phone away 😵💫

• Haha
Sevda has the enunciation of a BBC presenter compared to her dimwit father. Owange skwosh, gwapes, cornbeefantomato samwijes…he’s insufferable. And every other word is “huuuuur” if he’s as nervous as he makes out, why bleeping do it?! No one is asking for your boring videos hairy daddy!

I’d personally be willing to pay his wife to flush his phone down the toilet when he’s asleep tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hairy daddy came up on my FYP just now and I can't take my eyes off that long tooth. Had to swipe past.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hairy daddy came up on my FYP just now and I can't take my eyes off that long tooth. Had to swipe past.
I'm the very same, i couldnt stop looking at it, it looks double the lenght to his other front tooth, he had his camera set up videoing his job ffs, I really wish the flock of seagulls would go away for good

Reactions: 1
God this guy is boring. Sat in his car rambling on about when he was 16 and ran away to France with his friend Barry ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I was so bored I couldn’t listen to the end of it, I doubt the story had an exciting ending anyway.

Also bet weirdo Darla in the comments was loving him in his dressing gown last night with his chest showing 🤢

• Haha
God this guy is boring. Sat in his car rambling on about when he was 16 and ran away to France with his friend Barry ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I was so bored I couldn’t listen to the end of it, I doubt the story had an exciting ending anyway.

Also bet weirdo Darla in the comments was loving him in his dressing gown last night with his chest showing 🤢
Barry got into trouble with the ladies, the police knocked on DaddySevs hotel room door and told him to get his friend, so he did they went back home then. THE END! 🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
The sound he made slurping up that macaroni tonight, what a pig 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
He is an absolute pig, how can that family lack basic manners, I'm sure everyone is taught table manners from a very young age, I know I was, dont speak with your mouth full, use your knife and fork correctly etc, it baffles me how they can put themselves out there with their eating videos and think that there table manners are ok. Its disgusting.

Hes seems very special, God love him, he cant even look into the phone when he is speaking, his head and eyes are all over the place, it's weird

I can only imagine that Sevda has roped him into the eating fetish side of things for the perverts. They both must go out of their way to eat like that, I’ve never seen anything like it. They’re both absolutely feral

Reactions: 4
I can only imagine that Sevda has roped him into the eating fetish side of things for the perverts. They both must go out of their way to eat like that, I’ve never seen anything like it. They’re both absolutely feral
Definitely, it's so bizarre.
Then you have him shouting into his wife thank you very much darling this is delicious, it's a bleeping pizza, she didnt make it, she heated it up in the oven, what a family of fools 🤦‍♀️

Same as Sevda though and her freezer dinners, all the american teenagers telling her she should do a cook book.

Reactions: 3
Pound for every time he goes “hurrrrr” for no reason whatsoever

• Haha