Sevda.elasdad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across as being very timid but yet those bully bastards ie hairy Daddy long tooth and seagull Sev keep flipping the camera and shoving it right in her face, we havent seen much of Mine in the holiday videos, probably because she has told him to keep the camera off her and rightly so if she is uncomfortable being filmed and he should respect the Mum too.
Excatly that that sister is a big girl and I reckon she dont like being on camara like the mother them 2 dont seem to give a tit tho do they 🙄

Reactions: 3
Excatly that that sister is a big girl and I reckon she dont like being on camara like the mother them 2 dont seem to give a tit tho do they 🙄
It winds me up when these creators film everyone, the likes of CLA and EQ are "famous" for it, we can film in a public place they say, eh no you cant film other people in a public place, it's an invasion of privacy, people dont want to be filmed for lots of reason so have some respect ffs

Reactions: 2
Mine has her own tiktok, granted she doesn’t upload regularly, so don’t think she necessarily doesn’t want to be on camera, she’s probably just like the rest of us and doesn’t appreciate having a camera shoved in her face or turned onto her like her dad and Sevda often do to them. She seems more “normal” out of the bunch.

This dirty old cockroach spitting food out while trying to eat and talk
We know where Sevda gets her lizard tongue action from 👅🤢🤢
F888F934-1AE9-443B-98DC-977725CC3B10.jpeg
45E25D16-ADF4-4821-913E-BE799FF6BBCD.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ a great big long discussion on how he normally sleeps on the right side of the bed but now he’s staying at sevdas he’s on the same side but facing the other way!!! WT actually F is this geezer on!! I couldn’t watch anymore of this boring drivel I switched off 180 likes for that pile of tit!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw this guy for the first time ever on my fyp today what a dick trying cash in on his daughters success

Reactions: 3
I saw this guy for the first time ever on my fyp today what a dick trying cash in on his daughters success
“Success” makes my skin crawl. The fact she’s been able to give her job up to shove food down her gullet at rapid speeds. The whole family are disgusting. Especially long tooth hairy daddy.

Reactions: 5
Haven’t watched him for ages, he never pops up on my fyp anymore. Does he still have a glimmer in his eye for the woman at his work on his lunch breaks 🤣

Funny seeing pics from last night and realising she has the filters on and she looks well not the same.
Who's a naughty catfish Begda.

“Hello to my overseas fwends” 😂😂😂what a knob head!!!
Then he precedes to slurp up a bowl of soup. Omg the noise!!! Its like that pot noodle advert on tv, what an effing pig he is - it’s no wonder his old girl don’t sit with him at the dinner table - the dog makes less noise eating ffs!!! 🐷🐷🐷

Reactions: 2
Sorry but this man is a cretin, shows where simple sevda gets it from… what a family of drongos. Hope their 5 mins of “fame” dries up and FAST…

Reactions: 6