Sevda Ela #7 Firty free, besties with nana bea, both have the personality of a flea.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, after me mentioning her ramming everything onto a small plate yesterday, she's opted for a bigger plate today so she has "loads of room" šŸ™„ Hi Sevda! šŸ‘‹
Donā€™t. Because it makes me so angry that she could be reading this and still be posting her daughter even more every week.

Reactions: 6
We all know she exploits Ela on social media but is it just me that thinks shed doing from an autistic/SEN angle point of view now? Like with the ear defenders, about her lunches and her being anxious in social situations. She pointing out more and more autistic traits

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she will get free presents this year for ela like last year. She was sent princess dresses, dolls and all sorts off her wish list. Sevda the beg.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I canā€™t believe she actually complained about the cost of the Elsa doll in front of Ela. Yeah, make it clear to her that it was a special treat because itā€™s her birthday but donā€™t actually complain to the child. And then she went on to say that out of her other presents the most expensive one was Ā£20 - she hasnā€™t even had her birthday yet!

Then the chat this morning about the number of presents - maybe itā€™s just me, but birthdays were all about the surprise when I was a child. It just seems a bit odd to tell her before her birthday how many presents sheā€™s going to get
Her concept of money is bafflingā€¦Ā£20 isnā€™t expensive for a kids today at all. Maybe Ā£20 was too expensive in 1980, but certainly not in 2022.

The way she shouted at sedat ā€œHELLOā€ cos he had his headphones in, you could see how angry she was. I bet sheā€™s a right pig to him behind closed doors. Yet poor sedat has to listen to her talk to strangers and have her phone out 24/7. Imagine if every time she did that sedat said HELLOOOOOOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her concept of money is bafflingā€¦Ā£20 isnā€™t expensive for a kids today at all. Maybe Ā£20 was too expensive in 1980, but certainly not in 2022.
Your profile picture stops me in my tracks every single time šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Begging for gifts but literally bought Iceland out of stock for the party food but he he she can save some for Christmas.
Wise up frugaltits some people will be weighing up whether they want food or warmth on Christmas Day
Imagine if these people who gift clubbed their thick heads together and planned a party for a child who doesnā€™t have as much as ela, it would actually create some lovely memories

• Heart
Why is the shiny new kitchun so cluttered with multicoloured shite all over it! She has a dishwasher but thereā€™s permanently dishes on a drainer and has the air fryer/toaster & coffee machine all sitting out, I mean I get the swan stuff in the back shot now n then as gifted but everything just looks so messy I mean she literally has wardrobes at the back of her kitchun put it all away man

Reactions: 8
God forbid he puts his earphones in for peace from her Elmo voice
The audacity of that women when she chooses to eat on her own and talk to a camera
You can see her true colours shine through

Reactions: 12
The way she shouted at sedat ā€œHELLOā€ cos he had his headphones in, you could see how angry she was. I bet sheā€™s a right pig to him behind closed doors. Yet poor sedat has to listen to her talk to strangers and have her phone out 24/7. Imagine if every time she did that sedat said HELLOOOOOOOOO
Donā€™t blame Sedat for wearing headphones, Iā€™d be permanently wearing noise cancelling ones to block her voice out šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Anyone want to predict what begging and gifting is going to happen next? Possible living room decorated?
Balloons apparently there is a helium shortage! šŸ™„šŸ˜‚šŸ¤”

I wonder if she will get free presents this year for ela like last year. She was sent princess dresses, dolls and all sorts off her wish list. Sevda the beg.
Most definitely!!!! Just like the times when she ā€œaccidentallyā€ leaves her gifts on when sheā€™s on live and then says ā€œthank you but thereā€™s no need to send giftsā€ turn it bleeping off then!!!
thank Christ she donā€™t go live much - obvs itā€™s only when sheā€™s short of a few bob

The ig story of her moaning about the price of the doll infront of ela is awful. Poor girl being guilt tripped by her own mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I guarantee you research and studies are underway to study why people think they need to come on social media the minute they need to open their eyes, are rhese people okay in the head? What is their brain imaging like to make this decision? This is not normal behaviour at all

Attachments

Reactions: 10
This mornings jam sandwich video, about half way through you can hear Ella absolutely champing on her toast šŸ¤¢ how can sevda hear that and not think to teach her table manners.

also there seemed to be quite a variety of different, nutritious meals on option at her school today but sevda is packing her off with a bloody jam sandwich, cheese string and biscuitsā€¦

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Thereā€™s an account on tik tok and they really donā€™t like sevda, some of her huns came to defend her but whoeverā€™s behind the profile says stuff back and they donā€™t comment again šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.