Sevda Ela #7 Firty free, besties with nana bea, both have the personality of a flea.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come she bought so much party food when there's only going to be 4 children?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her own followers are trolls, bullying anyone that has a opinion. Sevda never replies as she letā€™s her minions do it for her and get away with vile comments they spit out, one rule for one , one rule for another. Her eating manners are disgusting!
Exactly! ā€œBe Kindā€ Sevda!

Reactions: 2
I canā€™t believe she actually complained about the cost of the Elsa doll in front of Ela. Yeah, make it clear to her that it was a special treat because itā€™s her birthday but donā€™t actually complain to the child. And then she went on to say that out of her other presents the most expensive one was Ā£20 - she hasnā€™t even had her birthday yet!

Then the chat this morning about the number of presents - maybe itā€™s just me, but birthdays were all about the surprise when I was a child. It just seems a bit odd to tell her before her birthday how many presents sheā€™s going to get

Reactions: 16
I genuinely don't understand how someone can 'mmm' after every mouthful of weetabix?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s the amount of party food for me; she sends her child with a grape and a drink for lunch for a 6 hour school day because ela canā€™t handle the pressure.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it elas burfday this week guyss?? Wouldn't have realised.....

Is the winged eyeliner a new look šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Are they actually called fruity blasts?

Why does she talk like a computer? I am starting to wonder if she does actually have something wrong with her speech.

Can't wait to watch her mmmmm over a prawn ring....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really worrying the amount of people that favourite the videos including Ela, so frightening, does she really not care about safeguarding her daughter?? I really hope no weirdos know her address and follow them or worse.

Going to be unbearable when Sevda, Nanna Bee and Becki Jones meet up in December, all the greedy wankers filling their faces! *shudder*

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Did she work in collaboration with nanna bea over the new rugs they both have.
Absolute monstrosities, neither match their decor.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Really worrying the amount of people that favourite the videos including Ela, so frightening, does she really not care about safeguarding her daughter?? I really hope no weirdos know her address and follow them or worse.

Going to be unbearable when Sevda, Nanna Bee and Becki Jones meet up in December, all the greedy wankers filling their faces! *shudder*
The disgusting pig doesnā€™t care about her daughter being exploited by men on the internet. Sheā€™s exploiting her herself. She knows. She can see the saves. Sheā€™s vile

Reactions: 7

Oh god no is this a joke

Reactions: 1
Hang on a second, we keep hearing about the birthday party but hardly any kids are going to be there in fact four in total. I used to have to whole class from school, and neighbours and friends and also hired a children's entertainer. So, if you can give up work, what are you spending all the dosh on Sev?

Reactions: 7

Pahaha no way are they meeting up?! šŸ’€šŸ¤£šŸ˜±All a bunch of absolute twats.

Also couldnā€™t she stretch the boat oat and at least hire a hall or something? Poor kid having a party in that dingy living room. How boring and embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.