Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Why does everything have to go into the air fryer? How much time do you have in the mornings, Begda? It's crazy, and owning a dog is too. There is not second to waste in this house; some mornings, it's chaos, never mind warming up everything in the air fryer that could be eaten straight out the packet.

Reactions: 2

ishman

VIP Member
Do schools not teach swimming anymore? I’m sure I walked from my primary school to secondary school as a kid to be taught swimming. Then had it as a module in PE at my secondary and upper secondary school. (One school was only years 7-9 so went to another one to do 10-11). Obviously it’s not the schools responsibility to teach her and she only attends 50% of the time but she will stand more of a chance of learning some independency skills if it’s part of PE still.
Our school it’s year 3 and year 4 they go swimming. My eldest missed most of them because of lockdown, but she’s had lessons since she was 1 and as soon as they were allowed back swimming lessons started back up at the gym I attend. Now my 5 and 7 year olds have lessons and are confident swimmers, they started later because of lockdown but again they were signed up as soon as we could attend again. My 1 year old starts lessons next month but I take him swimming every Wednesday and sometimes on a Saturday with all the children. On Sevdas part it’s just tightness and laziness, who wouldn’t want there child to be able to swim confidently. Like you said it’s not the schools responsibility and I bet Sevda doesn’t even sign her up for swimming with school because Ela won’t want to

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
How much food does she constantly eat for a woman she can't half put it away can't she plus all the cakes she'll end up like minny the sister again like she was before she's just so greedy £79.00 she said that meal for her and minny that she tucked away then slatted some of it 🤦‍♀️

Rainbowsky29

The more I see of Ella the more I am convinced she is autistic. My daughter is and I can tell another autistic child a mile off.
I wonder why Seagull has never come out and said it?

I have never cringed so much watching anything as I did with that GRWM video 😬😬😬😬

my 7 year old niece applies her play make up better than that

and when she put the blush on ‘like nail polish’ …it ended me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
When I watched it I thought I was watching a 3 year play dress up with make up 😂 also she claims not to be a make up person but all that make up is expensive stuff so she is either bull shitting or been gifted the lot. If someone is bored enough to look at her pharmacy tiktoks or knows if she wears make up when she worked will show us if she has been told to play dumb by her management or really does know fuck all about makeup.

Is Ewa going to s hool because it's the second morning she hasn't done her packed lunch?the anniversary card was like a distraction.
---
Is Ewa going to s hool because it's the second morning she hasn't done her packed lunch?the anniversary card was like a distraction.
---
Isn’t Wednesday woast dinner?

• Haha
It's been awhile since I've wrote in this thread but I have kept up to date on here.

Why is she still wearing that blue flowery Shein shit dress off the shoulders? You can tell by the amount of sleeve material that its supposed to be worn on the shoulder or am I wrong? Also for a professional holiday goer, why has she tan lines on her shoulders too? You'd think with the amount of holidays she goes on she would know how to get an all over tan without any lines or showing her bits off 🤦‍♀️

sunflower47

Chatty Member
What's ya betting the hotel will provide something for the 60year old twat....after the begda has asked

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
Has she ever considered these people saying “ooo you better give me a good tip” are just joking? It sounds like a joke to me?

Also hope she’s still not planning on going to Disneyland Paris because not only are the buffets manic if you go to the hotel bars you have to be seated for drinks you can’t just wander up. It’s not annoying it’s just how they do it.

I can never get behind dusting a croissant with icing sugar when it’s already stuffed with biscoff spread and raspberries. What’s the need for even more sugar?? And for breakfast too 😬 She never used to do this. Then one day she just decided you know what let’s add even more sugar to this. Like why?
Her mate Anie did it once and since then she’s copied and does it like it’s the greatest invention