Sevda Ela #27 Helped buy your sister a flat, your mum a car but bought your daughter a lunchbox for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a turkish takeaway before their holiday in turkey 😂 bet she has the meat sweats all the time haha

Reactions: 4
Don’t want to stick up for the daft bint but it is advised to wear gloves when painting nails. I know it’s mostly for gels and acrylics but it isn’t a bad idea.
Fair enough if she was giving ela a full set with a design. But shes literally doing a coat of washable paint on her tiny nails.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think the child was at school today.
The Day In A Life just shows how lazy she is.
I don’t think Ela did go to school. Watch the day in the life, Elas lunch box is on the side when she’s mopping the floor. She didn’t send her because they would have got home very ate last night!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
That school best issue her with a fine, yes I know she can afford it and probably wouldn’t give a tit, but it needs recording for when/if these rules come into place

Reactions: 11
Ela’s school seem very lax about her attendance, is Sev receiving special treatment from the school? Other parents would not get away with keeping their child off from school so frequently.

Reactions: 5
AS if could not get any worse she is doing a day in her boring life. Yawnnnnn.

Sevda, get a JOB.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
AS if could not get any worse she is doing a day in her boring life. Yawnnnnn.

Sevda, get a JOB.
She must be so unfulfilled, it’s all stuff that the rest of us do around full time work. I don’t know how she isn’t depressed leading such a boring existence.

Reactions: 7
Because shws copying her sister who is doing them daily now it seems

She must be pissed off her sisters doing so many videos and they are not all sit down videos

Reactions: 2
Why did she take Ella out of school yesterday to go to the dentist? Neither parent works past 3:15pm so why not arrange a time after school? Bizarre.
My dentist refuses to see children during school hours, she really is a strange creature

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She says "day in the life" but writes "day in a life". She's so dense. That video demonstrates nothing other than the fact she needs to get a proper job.

Reactions: 14
Is she trying to say she’s busy. Those chores would’ve taken me an hour tops. Funny how she said she went on a walk but didn’t film it. Ok then. We got like 20 seconds of her bursting balloons but not a walk.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.