Sevda ela #21 holiday number 5 surprise surprise, sedat stayed at home to watch Megan’s fick fighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
sevda ela #22
Vile, wooden, boring and fake. Selfish and frumpy, and tight about cake.
---

Nah I had this view, but her actions since posting her responses to the hate she got because she deleted comments just shows that she doesn’t give a duck about anyone about herself. Anything she did post about the topic would have been purely for her own benefit.
She’s also now classing people who ask her about it as ‘jealous’.

Reactions: 7
Eh, I’m not one to defend Sevda as I think there are loads of really important things she’s doing wrong and should be criticised for. But I can’t help but feel that the discourse against her re Palestine/Israel is misplaced. This conflict is so much larger than her, and it shouldn’t be used as an excuse to jump at her throat. She is partially right in that she WILL get severely criticised no matter what she says. And more importantly personally I would rather people who are uneducated on the topic to not speak up at all rather than say something purely out of pressure, and potentially make things worse by spreading disinformation. As I said I am not her fan by any means but in this particular situation I do somewhat sympathise with her. I will say however that deleting comments and silencing so many people was a very stupid move and she will definitely come to regret it.

I took “all lives matter” to mean that both Israeli and Palestinian murders have been indefensible but I could be wrong. If she did mean that her life also matters then all I can say is I should rethink everything I just wrote.
It’s more deleting the comments and being ignorant and as usual making things about herself

Reactions: 15
This is the consequences of her own actions. She did not have to silence and block everyone yesterday. She's been skating on thin ice for ages the way she treats people and it's all coming to light. She can block block block but it still happened. She still hurt people by blocking them and showing how little she cares for others.

She can't silence everyone. If she wants to be a horrible nasty person who blocks everyone for even slightly disagreeing then own it. Don't be surprised that people are talking about how you treated them.

Reactions: 13
She’s doing herself no favours posting screenshots calling people vile etc. Can see her management stepping in soon and telling her not to do that as it doesn’t show her in a very good light. She’s digging a bigger hole for herself by doing that.

Thought she didn’t read any Instagram dms!
Had to screenshot someone’s business though so your minions can send hate messages
Absolutely horrible witch
Time to mail her comments to the brands and let them see what she's like

Her telling people they are jealous is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’s doing herself no favours posting screenshots calling people vile etc. Can see her management stepping in soon and telling her not to do that as it doesn’t show her in a very good light. She’s digging a bigger hole for herself by doing that.
IS SHE TWKING THE PISS
THO. It’s not about her or other influencers
IMG_0105.png

Reactions: 1
I wonder how her management will get her out of this one.
She just wants to be left alone to eat her 'mueseli ' which she can't even say properly let alone spell it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One day she’s saying she’s not reading IG DMs anymore because of the hate she’s getting and the next she’s purposely trawling through them looking for the negative ones to try and use them to her benefit to look like a victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I disagree with the first part. She has almost 2 million people following her and consuming her content. She is Turkish Cypriot / Middle Eastern / muslim and her own people are being wiped off the earth.

There is a PLETHORA of information out there. Instagram , TikTok, telegram etc. I have a full time job unlike her and I still manage to educate myself and post about the literal genocide, war crimes and ethnic cleansing of these people , including tiny babies. She has a child herself so I don’t know how she can have no empathy for the Palestinians.

I am a white Christian and if I can do all of the above with about 600 followers and she not only doesn’t talk about it , but SILENCED people, then that’s fucked up. She doesn’t give a duck, as long as it doesn’t affect her.

Everyone supported turkey during the earthquake and she’s nowhere to be seen to support Palestine. Ok sev stick to shovelling tit down your gub, you’ve lost any respect from a LOT of people
A lot of people don't realise there's many Christian Palestinians who suffer terribly by Jewish people

Reactions: 3
The way that Ela is smacking her lips in that video is disgusting, there is absolutely no reason for her to be eating like that.

• Sick
The way that Ela is smacking her lips in that video is disgusting, there is absolutely no reason for her to be eating like that.
It’s disgusting but not surprising. She’s already very manipulative, she constantly watches and copies her Mother.

Reactions: 7
How are her management not having a stern word?! Yes, it is ignorant to stay silent but she could have acknowledged what is going on in the world in a mature and rational way without being a total twit. She has turned the whole humanitarian crisis into the Sevda show for attention. She is more interested in naming and shaming "twolls" than the actual issue that is going on. She thrives at the drama. Will be foaming at the mouth that she has so many "haters because it makes her feel famous. Her management also looks after that hideous Stephanie Varvon and her interaction and postings are equally as unprofessional. Give these fuckers some media training

Reactions: 13
She really is a selfish bint

Attachments

Reactions: 9
All lives don’t matter to Sevda the narc, only her life matters.

Reactions: 6
How are her management not having a stern word?! Yes, it is ignorant to stay silent but she could have acknowledged what is going on in the world in a mature and rational way without being a total twit. She has turned the whole humanitarian crisis into the Sevda show for attention. She is more interested in naming and shaming "twolls" than the actual issue that is going on. She thrives at the drama. Will be foaming at the mouth that she has so many "haters because it makes her feel famous. Her management also looks after that hideous Stephanie Varvon and her interaction and postings are equally as unprofessional. Give these fuckers some media training
They can't have a word because they have no idea themselves 🤣

Reactions: 8
She's still getting slaughtered 🤣🤣🤣 thinks putting that video up done the trick 🤦‍♀️
Bet she's crying me a river on the care home sofa dont you 🤣
Dug her own hole here for sure 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.