Sevda ela #21 holiday number 5 surprise surprise, sedat stayed at home to watch Megan’s fick fighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread tittle goes to @ncc89 🍾
She’s still the same narc buying cheap tat on her holiday.
That pink bag she got is the most ugliest tackiest bag I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 12
Styled up with her hideous Guess coat and "Givenchy" sunglasses that make her look like a wasp.

Freds are moving fast guys!

Reactions: 10
Omg my second fred title guys, might book a 2 star all inclusive in the middle of winter to celebwate if you know you know

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Styled up with her hideous Guess coat and "Givenchy" sunglasses that make her look like a wasp.

Freds are moving fast guys!
The mask is clearly slipping! More and more are going to start seeing how tit she treats those around her espcially if she keeps up with the nanna bastard type comments.

Reactions: 12
Sorry if I’ve missed it as I dip in and out of tattle when people piss me off 🤣 can someone please fill me in…
Who’s Megan? What happened??

Reactions: 1
Sorry if I’ve missed it as I dip in and out of tattle when people piss me off 🤣 can someone please fill me in…
Who’s Megan? What happened??
Sedat is following a rather spicy page on tiktok called “Megan’s thick thighs” or something along those lines 😂
---
Sedat is following a rather spicy page on tiktok called “Megan’s thick thighs” or something along those lines 😂
It’s Curvy Megan - I had to check! But she mentions thick thighs in her bio

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The beach is so sandy 😂
she reminds me of my kids on holiday piling there plates up because there too impatient to actually look what’s on the menu

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But I ended up leaving the chop 😳 now that is a 1st for seagull the pig
I'd have left the lot how rank does that look 🤢
Plus I've no confidence 🙄 lisa get it right so my fans can tell me how beautiful I am 🙄
leathery old hag

Reminds me of Madge from Benidorm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
But I ended up leaving the chop 😳 now that is a 1st for seagull the pig
I'd have left the lot how rank does that look 🤢
Plus I've no confidence 🙄 lisa get it right so my fans can tell me how beautiful I am 🙄
It's a toss up now between her and Nanna bastard who I hate the most, If it was a horse race, it would be a photo finish and Sev is in 2nd place, I didnt mind her at the start, she came across as this sweet young working mum but I soon seen she was like the rest of them and only in it for what she can get, since she has given up work she has become a horror. There is nothing nice about her, shes as fake as that awful fake bag she bought, as each day is going by, the mask is slipping more and I'm here for the big sitting on the bedroom floor video, when she says I have to give up social media because of the twolls.
I feel for Lisa on this holiday because she too like Sedat is apologising when she speaks over a video, she looks very uncomfortable when in shot, she looks a bigger girl too so is probably body conscious but the bleeping Narc is loving it because she looks better than Lisa or thinks she does, no narc, you are ugly on the inside so nobody can see anything other than an ugly person inside and out, if I was Lisa, I'd end their friendship because Seagull will bring her down too, let the Kids be friends but if I was Lisa, I'd keep my distance from her, she not a friend at all, she not capable of it.
That's my Friday lunch break rant, back to work I go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry, I know it's been said a million times before, but I flat out refuse to believe she is only a year older than me.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.