Sevda Ela #20 #free Sedat #free Wocco there we go, if you know you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony of sevda sharing a video of Ela about enjoying every moment because time flies when she sits across from the table constantly ignoring Ela and seems to spend more time on her phone than being present with her. Take some of your own advice Sevda.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The irony of sevda sharing a video of Ela about enjoying every moment because time flies when she sits across from the table constantly ignoring Ela and seems to spend more time on her phone than being present with her. Take some of your own advice Sevda.
It just shows how fake all these videos on social media are. People will like it for the message even though she's a hypocrite because she seems to not care for her child's safety or happiness as much as she should.

Fake fake fake fake fake

Reactions: 6
Look guys, this may be an unpopular opinion, and I’m not sticking up for Sev, because I can’t stand her, and she exploits Ela and ignores her which is turning her into a child desperate for her mothers attention, butttt…

People are being really over dramatic about the fact she’s gone on holiday without her kid, saying she’s going to cause feelings of abandonment and separation anxiety… really? (I know she claims Ela already has seperation anxiety which clearly isn’t true) Just because you’re a parent doesn’t mean you can’t leave your kids. When I was ela’s age my parents would go on holidays and my brother and I would stay with grandparents. It’s important for adults to have their own time, we did family holidays as well, and Ela has been taken on multiple holidays.

I can’t stand her or her parenting, as I said, I’m not sticking up for her or the fact she’s rubbing her 5 holidays a year into her fans noses, I’m just saying there’s other reasons to dislike her and her parenting other than the fact she’s left Ela at home 🙄

I’d also hate to think there’s parents reading that do want a few days away ffrom I’m their kid once in a while who are feeling like they’re in the wrong and causing their kid to feel abandoned. Get yourselves on a flight and leave the womb rats at home, you deserve a break! (Sev doesn’t cos she’s a lazy cow who doesn’t work or run a household properly)

Reactions: 16
Look guys, this may be an unpopular opinion, and I’m not sticking up for Sev, because I can’t stand her, and she exploits Ela and ignores her which is turning her into a child desperate for her mothers attention, butttt…

People are being really over dramatic about the fact she’s gone on holiday without her kid, saying she’s going to cause feelings of abandonment and separation anxiety… really? (I know she claims Ela already has seperation anxiety which clearly isn’t true) Just because you’re a parent doesn’t mean you can’t leave your kids. When I was ela’s age my parents would go on holidays and my brother and I would stay with grandparents. It’s important for adults to have their own time, we did family holidays as well, and Ela has been taken on multiple holidays.

I can’t stand her or her parenting, as I said, I’m not sticking up for her or the fact she’s rubbing her 5 holidays a year into her fans noses, I’m just saying there’s other reasons to dislike her and her parenting other than the fact she’s left Ela at home 🙄

I’d also hate to think there’s parents reading that do want a few days away ffrom I’m their kid once in a while who are feeling like they’re in the wrong and causing their kid to feel abandoned. Get yourselves on a flight and leave the womb rats at home, you deserve a break! (Sev doesn’t cos she’s a lazy cow who doesn’t work or run a household properly)
Totally agree, I think Ella will have a great time with her Grandparents and she will get well looked after and all the attention without having to fight for it.
I had to leave my kids behind for a few days when they were little and I loved the break and they had a great time without me. It charged my batteries and it was great to feel like a woman again.

Reactions: 8
Totally agree, I think Ella will have a great time with her Grandparents and she will get well looked after and all the attention without having to fight for it.
I had to leave my kids behind for a few days when they were little and I loved the break and they had a great time without me. It charged my batteries and it was great to feel like a woman again.
Ela will probably enjoy having someone talk to listen to her rather than a phone to be honest. Most family engagement she’s had for a while.

Reactions: 15
I don't give a tit how many holidays she has, its just this warped idea that she "deserves a break" and that she's "so busy all the time". She wouldn't know busy if it landed on a plate and rammed itself down her throat, Sev-Stylie.

Reactions: 22
I don't give a tit how many holidays she has, its just this warped idea that she "deserves a break" and that she's "so busy all the time". She wouldn't know busy if it landed on a plate and rammed itself down her throat, Sev-Stylie.
Get ready for the jet lagged post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really does love herself
She really does and her liking that comment about Sedat...shows she only has registered the comment about her...what a twit she is! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
🥱 what an absolute bore.....does nothing different on holiday than she does at home. Just stuffing the face with cheap platefuls of all inclusive grub! And tonight's all.inc...piles the plate with a pork chop and fish??? 🤢 Odd..just greedy. Go out to some traditional Spanish restaurants!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Honestly how can she eat the same shite all day in that restaurant? It’s the 5th time this year she’s went all inclusive, I would be depressed even at the thought of having to go in. Go out and enjoy yourself ffs.

Reactions: 3
She’s probably trying to punish Sedat after finding out he’s been fapping over curvy Megan at every opportunity 😭
This actually makes sense!! I think she'll leave him one day and villainize him until the cows come home for sympathy

Moaning about the noise in the busy all inclusive restaurant. Shut it, do you think they want to hear you wittering on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.