Sevda Ela #20 #free Sedat #free Wocco there we go, if you know you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay never made a thread title before, might go treat myself to a new car, or a dog, or a kitchen, maybe a bathroom, my garden needs doing, duck that I’ll just go on 5 holidays in a year. Come on sev we’re all waiting for that home to be updated gifted decorated

Reactions: 10
Someone on the previous thread said her prison yard garden was on finance. I’m pretty sure her kitchen and bathroom are too 😅 no doubt the car also. I can’t wait for the day this ‘career’ comes crumbling down for her - won’t be long!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cue Sevda’s obligatory support post for earthquake victims just to show she’s still down to earth and it hasn’t all gone to her head 🤨

I think we are going to have a few days of woe is me “twolls” content from her. Biggest, most self indulgent narc I’ve come across.

Reactions: 7
Someone on the previous thread said her prison yard garden was on finance. I’m pretty sure her kitchen and bathroom are too 😅 no doubt the car also. I can’t wait for the day this ‘career’ comes crumbling down for her - won’t be long!
The bathroom was gifted by a well known DIY store we used to shop with.

Reactions: 1
Just seen over on reddit that winterblues has been blocked by Saint sev 😂😂😂 millie and jas to go next bloody made me laugh
Said she's been blocked for no reason thought haven't we all 🤦‍♀️ which is why we're here 😂😂😂 made my day that has 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she said no to them going to Nando’s, is Sedat allowed anything?! When you get a new car you go for a drive so why not go to bloody Nando’s, minge bag Sev is too tight let’s be honest. Probably too tight to use the petrol too, I can’t stick tight people. The kip of that living room, omg it looks like it’s stuck in 1990!

Its all about her and princess ewa in that house....Sedat works and contributes too Sevda!!! He wanted to go to Nandos...and that was a no...but princess ewa wants a roast dinner today, on one of the hottest days of the year. Spoilt brat!!! And what a shocker.....her family haven't been round this weekend? Well it's still early I suppose

She’s a rotten cow
Moaning about sedat stirring coffee then moaned about his fork scraping on the plate but pretended to laugh both times saying she is joking, the table was shaking she was dying to say something
They both call each other by name only
No baby no hun nothing 😂
---
I can’t believe she said no to them going to Nando’s, is Sedat allowed anything?! When you get a new car you go for a drive so why not go to bloody Nando’s, minge bag Sev is too tight let’s be honest. Probably too tight to use the petrol too, I can’t stick tight people. The kip of that living room, omg it looks like it’s stuck in 1990!
Sedat was barely allowed a lemon tree then she moaned that ‘the lemon tree is still here’
Bro can’t have anything

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That looked nice what she made this morning , you would think she would buy a nice sourdough bread , that sliced happy shopper bread is 🤮

That car will drink fuel , wait for the mownin

Reactions: 5
Just have to say about Hairy Dad's voice over sped up video today of his eat out last night 🥱 God its painful listening and watching this old boy (another one who looks old for his 59years!) Must run in the family!! I'm shocked sevda & co didn't go..actually had a weekend without the whole dreary clan

Reactions: 4
It’s the fact he listens to her and does as he’s told. No Nando’s, we must do what Ewa wants.

Reactions: 3
“Bee-spoke” by jai. It triggers me every time she says it like that 🤦🏼‍♀️ How many of those plastic straw cups must Ela have from her at this point and she probably never uses them.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.