Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her stories last night where shes walking on the drive showing her leggings - she is such a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And she’s still going tonight with clothes hauls for herself Otis and the twins!
It’s got beyond ridiculous now.
Seek help Sara.

Reactions: 7
Why aren’t they in seats in their pushchair so they can see and help them with their sitting. It’s like they are still 2 months old

Reactions: 3
The box of fur trimmed knitwear she’s received on this morning’s stories.
Gifted I presume although as usual not declared.
Does she know that the company gets its fur from another company that uses real rabbit lynx and raccoon fur?
Disgusting 🤢

• Wow
  • Sad
I just don’t understand where they all sit… imagine having a family movie night or everyone gathered round a Christmas tree - her living room is tiny for 10 human beings

I just don’t understand where they all sit… imagine having a family movie night or everyone gathered round a Christmas tree - her living room is tiny for 10 human beings
The furniture doesn’t look comfy either, when she showed the kids sitting on the sofa they looked uncomfortable

Quite, I hadn’t realised how tiny it is.
Not the usual abode for a large family.

They have one 3 seater sofa 🤯 it’s a fairly big on to be fair but still one 3 seater!

Reactions: 2
They have one 3 seater sofa 🤯 it’s a fairly big on to be fair but still one 3 seater!
For 8 kids and two adults?
Plus no dining room as they’ve had to make that into a bedroom for the oldest child!
The house is far too small for the lot of them.
Perhaps she’s waiting for a house building company to gift them a new much bigger one 🤣

• Haha
The thought of them all fitting stresses me out, must be sooo cramped
What are they going to do when their all older and need their own space?
Yeh she will probs move again but how do they afford something bigger than that when she doesn’t work?

I think it was fine until she had the twins, now it’s far too cramped…they must be planning some sort of conversion

They need an old house they can renovate to their requirements not a piddly little new build like that

She’s thinking of another console table along the back wall? Love id be buying another sofa to fit my millions of kids I’ve got unless she doesn’t allow them in that room? I mean it’s not very child friendly

Reactions: 7
More freebies today for her.
Only about £150 worth of baby stuff in one parcel 🙄
She’s a grasping cow, no way do her kids even need them, they’d struggle to get to wear everything they’ve already got.

You think she would ditch the giant mirror and put more seats in - dick head
She needs the giant mirror to practice that posing movement she does when showing her latest leggings purchase or freebie 🙄

• Heart
Seems she’s also unboxed those itchy looking outfits from the company that gets its fur from another company that uses real animal fur 😣
So long as it’s free eh?

I’m guessing all her stories today are her collaboration with H&M then? No ad though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.