Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Christine realises she’s being filmed… she changes her story constantly 😂 she is VILE I would not want to work with her

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else get annoyed with Mary's 'rabbit in the headlights' look that she does, really grates me 🙄🙄
I'm on episode 4 atm and finding it a little boring 😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
God this programme makes me feel fat, ugly and I definitely need to change out of my grubby hoodie.

They are all so beautiful.
I actually think they look unhealthy/almost botched. But in a very striking way. Keep in mind that besides from being in a real TV show and real estate agents, they're also in LA, a very apparence focused city. All their procedure and upkeep make them look a little older than they are too.

Reactions: 17
Omg yes! I have been thinking the same! I know it was always staged etc but it seems even more fake now! I bleeping love Christine. I was always team Mary but I'm kinda not feeling the same love for her this season!
YES TO THIS! I normally am firmly team Mary/Chrishell. Passionately disliked Christine but this series I feel like they spend their whole time bitching about someone who just had a baby.
Mary’s reaction at the dog party was ridiculous
They’re so childish

I think they’ve gone way too light on featuring houses. It’s way more orientated around irrelevant drama from this guy we don’t have a clue about. I want to see some more homes!!!
Yes so much focus on the fake drama.
christine did several interviewssaying she wa annoyed she had to talk about drama she didn’t care about

Reactions: 9
God this programme makes me feel fat, ugly and I definitely need to change out of my grubby hoodie.

They are all so beautiful.
Just remember most of them have teams of people who train them, do their hair, make up etc, have access to all the best body and aesthetic treatments going! I think a few of them are verging on looking unhealthy weight wise. The camera really does add 10lbs. They probably all have maids and don't have the stresses us normal people have! Not gonna lie I would kill for Christine's legs 😂 and some new perky boobs.

Surely Christine realises she’s being filmed… she changes her story constantly 😂 she is VILE I would not want to work with her
The last few episodes changed my opinion of her...glad I didn't pre order her book 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m only on episode 3 but WTH has happened to Amanza this season 🤯 She’s all over Christine & giving major sly vibes. I thought she was tight with Mary previously & in RL?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just remember most of them have teams of people who train them, do their hair, make up etc, have access to all the best body and aesthetic treatments going! I think a few of them are verging on looking unhealthy weight wise. The camera really does add 10lbs. They probably all have maids and don't have the stresses us normal people have! Not gonna lie I would kill for Christine's legs 😂 and some new perky boobs.

The last few episodes changed my opinion of her...glad I didn't pre order her book 😂
Christine looked so amazing straight after giving birth. I can’t imagine what must be going on in her head, I also had a traumatic time giving birth which ended in emergency c section, I was traumatised for weeks and it then took months to take in what had happened… she was out arguing with her friends after 2 weeks 😂

I agree with what was said further back that it felt they were ganging up on a poor woman who had just given birth but she really hasn’t helped herself by the way she acts

Wish the new one would just stay out of it as well 😂 and the husband just enables it by talking her up so much she doesn’t need it haha!

If there was that much bitchiness at my work place I’d expect management to step in and stamp it out the brothers just let it happen! All for Netflix of course 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm not even sure I believe her birth story to be honest.. she wasn't one to cry but seemingly she can cry on demand now. If she had a planned c section, she probably asked for a quick tummy tuck to be done at the same time.

Reactions: 19
I envy them so much - their clothes and lifestyles are amazing. Heather and Emma make me feel a bit ick tho, they are seriously underweight and look like skeletons. I think it’s very rare in England we would see people that thin, I bet it’s quite an eye opener in real life.

Reactions: 12
Just finished it. Agree with the comments about Heather and particularly Emma. That made it hard to watch at times.

Needed to see Chrishell and twinny get it on this season… cannot wait months for that craic. Sorry Netflix.

However, I would sell everything to get a house with a view of those twinkly lights. It could be a shed, but to see those at night would be 😘 💫.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve watched up to episode 8…..definitely agree we need more houses in season 5. But the ones we did see were just wow!

Had to laugh at Christine when she said the baby was 2 weeks old and she was ready for a break/girls time. How will she be when baby is 2 months old, feels she’s deserving of a full tropical holiday without him. Jeezo!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.