Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MORE HOUSES LESS QUESTIONABLE FASHION PLEASE 😭😭😭😭

Not me being naive enough thinking that Christine was saying the truth and Mary was just bitter 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like Jason has got even shorter or the girls’ heels have got even higher 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The hats are gone!!! I should have taken a screenshot of them while they were there.
Ye must all think I'm mad as a hatter lol 😂😂

New to the thread...... how does no one call Maya out for being the BIGGEST bleeping tit stirrer ever x

And Christine looks like one of the girls from White Chick's x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Romain's little side comments are great (e.g. when the new girl whose name I can't remember rn was explaining at the dinner table in Ep 4). It's like he can't believe people won't get over bullshit.

Also liked how he was joining in on the convo when the girls came over to his and Mary's house as if he truly was one of their friends.

Fully didn't expect him to grow on me over the seasons

Reactions: 12
No one knows (that's how irrelevant this whole storyline was)

I can't believe they kept the spicier bit for next season. This season was disappointing. I hope Amanza copes well and I totally fell in love with Vanessa. But that's about it.
None of the other girls redeemed themselves in my eyes.

I was over it by then soo I might have missed it but I didn't see Christine in the trailer ?

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe how much work they’ve all had done, the lips look set to burst
It's not just the work (but especially the lips!!), maybe the last series was too long ago for me to remember but they all look shockingly thin. Sickly thin. Bar Amanza and
Mexican lady I can't remember name of.
It makes me feel uncomfortable. And speaking of uncomfortable, what's with the minis and 'power' blazers this season 🤢

Reactions: 6
No one knows (that's how irrelevant this whole storyline was)

I can't believe they kept the spicier bit for next season. This season was disappointing. I hope Amanza copes well and I totally fell in love with Vanessa. But that's about it.
None of the other girls redeemed themselves in my eyes.

I was over it by then soo I might have missed it but I didn't see Christine in the trailer ?
I looked yesterday she said on twitter and Instagram and in an interview that she is in every episode of season 5...even though it was left on a cliffhanger that she was done

Reactions: 2
I binge watched season 4 last night - getting up for the gym this morning was no fun but it was worth it 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
so I binged the full series, I felt it dragged more than normal was there more episodes? Also feel the only major drama was this relationship was 8 years ago 🤣
I actually warmed to Jason and Chrishell getting together during this one but I don’t get why they didn’t show more of that. I saw an interview with Jason where he says they were starting to see each other during season 4 so he was surprised it wasn’t in the show
Having said all that still enjoyed it wish we had seen more houses. Heather and tarek are hilarious when she was telling him to shut up in the finale ‘camera are on cameras are on’ 🤣
Christine’s outfits made me laugh, I think she’s dug herself in a hole with all her lies and is now going down the bullying route from the other girls to take away any responsibility. Having said that I think Mary and Chrishell could sometimes say hello. Really can’t wait to see how the Jason/Chrishell/Christine/Mary dynamic plays out in season 5

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God this programme makes me feel fat, ugly and I definitely need to change out of my grubby hoodie.

They are all so beautiful.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
God this programme makes me feel fat, ugly and I definitely need to change out of my grubby hoodie.

They are all so beautiful.

They're really not. The filter used makes them look barely human and take off the make up and they're just as average as the rest of us.

Reactions: 22
They're really not. The filter used makes them look barely human and take off the make up and they're just as average as the rest of us.
Well it’s making me feel like an ever bigger frump haha.

I think the towie lots faces are a lot
More blown up than these

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They're all so vile. I can't believe I watch this tit 😂 I really, really can't. I have to stop. It reminds me 2006 at the height of the skinny obsession, they are all so obsessed with their appearance, I feel like it positions women as nothing more than vacuous sex dolls with the most insane day-to-day outfits that I wouldn't even wear to one of the most glamorous events of my life.

1. Surely Christine was never pregnant? That's gotta have been a moonbump?
2. Why is her hair so long and thin?
3. WHY is it so hard for them to be nice people
4. WHY AM I WATCHING IT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.